I Pray For Us All Every Day

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have not been doing too well and cannot answer all posts, but I want y'all to know that I pray for us all every day. I ask God to listen to the special needs of all who are suffering with chronic illnesses. Being chronically ill spills over into our jobs, our relationships, and our financial areas. We all need special prayers.

Love, Mikie
  2. CarolJane

CarolJane New Member

I hope you are feeling some better today Mikie. Just wanted to encourage you to hang in there. You are so right, our illness does play a part in all aspects of our lives. I'm thankful for this site and glad my friend recommended I come here. It's nice to know I"m not alone, that there are others who do understand that the pain is very real!!!!!! I will add you to my prayer list. Take care (((((((((Mikie)))))))))))))))
  3. selma

selma New Member

Special prayers are being sent up for you and your loved ones. I also include all those here with these DDs in my prayers. Love & hugs, Selma
  4. ozgran

ozgran New Member

I appreciate your prayers and also pray for each and every one of us with this DD or any other CI. I said on the other board how I thought I was doing so well and of course overdid it and have had a bad night and day. It is so easy to set yourself back. We definitely need each other and to pray for someone to find an answer for us. Meantime we can put ourselves in Gods hands. Love and Gods blessings. Ozgran.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I appreciate all your kindness so much. I really think it's just a matter of the Red Tide which refuses to go away and my recent change in meds which I'm just now getting straightened out.

I believe there is a place in Heaven for all who suffer chronic illness and our loved ones who suffer along with us.

Love, Mikie
  6. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

to hear your not feeling well. I haven't been around in a bit, so I'm sorry I just learned that your not up to par. I hope you are feeling better. And thank you for your prayers.....queenbee
  7. epicurean

epicurean New Member

will be thinking of you this holly week-you do so much for us all.We Thank You!!!-hope you soon are feeling better.
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Since my surgery, I have been in almost total remission, a bonus I had not expected. God really does work in mysterious ways. Bless you all.

Love, Mikie
  9. selma

selma New Member

Love, Selma