I pray & hope....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Oct 9, 2004.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

That all of us are doing the same for each other!!!!

I've noticed less "printed" actions on this board..

probably due to recent events....

At times... I feel helpless....but I continue to pray that it all works out.... for ALL of us...

If I said I agree with all that has happened here , I'd be lying...

But I'm doing my best to understand & accept.... & all I can do is ask for ALL of your prayers to help me do both...AND.. For all of you also... I'm not sure I was clear in what I'm trying to say.... but I hope I was clear enough to help...

Blessings , b/c.
  2. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

Thanks for the encouragement, Wow, I just heard about things, and ditto from here. God Bless you and all. Peace
  3. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

You're loud and clear. Just know those people have moved on and are happy- meeting up somewhere else.

They still need our prayers as they will still be praying for us.

I pray that this board will somehow be reviltalized again as there are many in need here.

Blessings,
    Carlie
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I lift up Bill and the rest of those who pray and worship here. Restore our joy and renew our vision to pray, comfort, and exhort one another in the Lord.

Della
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I understand and agree with what you said. I too am discouraged by recent events on here but trying to keep the faith. I know their are still a lot of people in need for prayer so I won`t let them down.

Blessings to you also,
    Sandy
  6. lois1023

lois1023 New Member

I'm still praying for everyone here even though I might not actually respond. My hands have really been hurting. It breaks my heart what is happening here on this board lately. I check in here several times a day to read the posts so I can pray for everyone. I amm also praying for this board to be revitalized.

LOIS
  7. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

to all that's been said.

We must now move on and get the prayers going again for all those who need them - otherwise the "enemy" will have a field day.

I shall continue to pray for strength for us all to do just that.

Music Teacher (UK)
  8. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I'll hang my behind.....( butt out there....)

There is no "one true God" out there.... & earth is not the only planet with life...

I was raised "catholic"... but I believe...there is no "one true faith"... & that hate is not what any of what our supreme beings want or believe in... At this point... other people with their viewpoints are more than welcome to introduce their outlooks..... as long as it doesn't include hate & discontent.... & death...... Been too much of that....

Blessings, b/c.
  9. tandy

tandy New Member

I feel the same. But I keep on keepin on for all the rest of us good people!! Prayers and good blessings for all!! Things will pick back up~

Hugs
    Tandy
  10. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

must be done. As I just said to another person who posted, trouble visits each of our doors, we all need love and support. Often I find I must self edit as I tend to be very blunt. However I am a caring person, and I feel that I should be loved and listened to as much as the quiet one. Last month I quit, simply left my keys at a job I loved very much. I was playing organ at that particular church nearly 14 years. I had a forty year career in church music. I took a huge nose dive, but now am realizing that the problem is "some" people, not all. I have not lost my faith in God, but in "some" people. When a pastor doesn't call, something is wrong with "some" people.
    I guess that goes for life in general. I suppose you can translate that into something applicable.
  11. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

putting into words how I feel also. My hubby was raised Catholic~I believe in a Creator that realizes so many faiths & beliefs~I am humbled and in awe in the magnitude of creation~with love, hope and Blessings to all~~cinnabarsib
  12. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Are so special..... & I thank our "Supreme Being(s)" for the honor of meeting all of you!!!!(Judge ye not...least ye be judged....).

Prayers & blessings , b/c.