I proclaim healing in this house for all!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by griswoldgirl, Feb 26, 2002.

1. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

I say a prayer everyday for the people on this board and people everywhere who are in pain. I believe the word that healing can occur. It is not always in our time frame, but the lord hears us.

May everyone today have a little less pain and a lot more comfort under the shadow of the wings of the Lord.

cathy
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Cathy, I also pray for this whole website eveyday.

You said the key word, we do need to wait on the Lord, He does do things in His own time frame.

But unlike us, when He does something for us, it is perfect! It is so wonderful to have so many believers on this board again. It is a pleasure to come here everyday.

I thank you for your prayers, I have been feeling quite good lately, usually this time of the year, and its been very cold for my area (Louisiana)I am usually full of pain, sinus headaches etc. But this whole month of Feburary I have been feeling very well.

I like the scripture in James, chapter 5 verses 14-15: 'Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
    (15)And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him'.

You are an inspiration to a lot of us.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 02/27/2002]
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thank you, Cathy, for your prayers. I continue to pray for you too. How are you doing with your job and everything?
    Hugs,
    Harmony