I put "ANOTHER" cute picture of Cohen for you to see:)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Jul 8, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I don't have any idea for sure when I will see Cohen again..........or when I might get new pictures of him for you to see.

So,.............I wanted to share one more with you !

I love this little boy so much! :)

XO
    Doxy
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm glad you came over to the Worship Board. Stop in there more often. It is usually quite a lot slower than this board is. lol

Thanks for sharing another photo of Cohen. Think about what I said about reporting the grandmother to social services for abuse of those two babies.
    They don't give the name out of who reported the abuse, they just check into it. Can't hurt to try this for the sake of Cohen and Johnathon.

Big hugs,
    Faye
  3. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Cohen is such a darling little boy. He looks very happy----whoever took these pictures (I saw the first one too) really made him laugh.

I have been reading your posts and I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. My prayers are with all of you.

Very fondly,

Arlene
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Cohen is so precious. He does seem so happy in these pictures.
    Please try to take it a day at a time. We will keep praying and expect things to turn around soon.

Love.....Mari
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

what a sweetheart of a grandma you are..

thinking of you

jodie
  6. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

What a ladykiller!

Love his spiky hair too.

Hugs,
    Madame Curie
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Ha! I just love that little guy to! Who knows we might get to know him as he grows up if you keep posting. That would be fun.I just love babys :)
  8. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

he just melted my heart
  9. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Cohen is indeed a very happy baby!

That is why Iam so concerned with spirit being broken by the abusive other grandmother!

Iam so glad you all enjoyed the pictures of him and I hope it is not long before I can see him and post some more pictures as he grows!

XO
    Doxy