I PUT MY PICTURE ON MY BIO

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mindbender, Sep 28, 2006.

1. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I know a lot of you are going through tuff times right now. I am also especially because of the weather change. I love all of us and wish us all well, and wish is biblical. I have to be excited anyway. I, on my own, and it took me hours to do it. I posted a picture on my bio. I love it. I hope you do also. I drew this when I was in High School.
  2. webintrig

webintrig New Member

What a wonderful drawing! You are very talented! Have you thought about picking it up again?

Fibro hugs,
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

WHOOOOHOOOO!!! That is some picture. What talent you have!!! It breaks my heart that someone with your talents is suffering so much. Since you mentioned the bible, I'm just finishing up "Where is God when it Hurts" by Philip Yancy. When a friend gave me this book last year I wasn't ready for it. Right now it is very timely for me because this illness has finally isolated me. I have no strength to push myself anymore. It truly blessed me

So, mindbender, thought I'd share that with you in case you might be interested. Thanks for your thoughtful words.

Blessings,

Lolalee
  4. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I feel much like you and I will look for this book. Thanks for sharing!

Love
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I hope you are a professional artist now because you are really good.

I hope you post more art work you are sooooooo talented
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

WOW that is trul;y amazing. Brilliant artist. Is this your career?

There used to be a Britsh "group" called Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders in the 60's.

For saftey sake though-I can read your signature, you ,may want to blank it out, you never know, lurkers sometimes get on board.

Love Anne
    [This Message was Edited on 09/28/2006]
  7. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Wow what a fabulous drawing!

I wish I could draw like that!

Thanks for sharing! I am so jealous! LOL

hugs Redwillow
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

That drawing is very detailed. You are very talented at drawing.

Kriket
  9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

What a dramatic picture. You have TALENT, young man.
  10. Scapper

Scapper New Member

WOW!! You're very talented -- I hope you haven't givin up drawing since.
  11. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I use a mechanical pencil. That allows me to get more details. You all are so kind, Drs need to prescribe this web site. Yes, I do have other drawings, even colored pencils. I think that I should wait to show them though. Firstly because of what I went through to get it here. Truly it was an accident, as my computer skills are low. lolalee, thanks for the book advice, I'm sure I'll find it. cromwell, I don't know how to get my name off it.(low skills) I see you got here on Christmas Eve. jillstar, I never got to see them w/ David, and that is very disapointing. I've seen them w/ Sammy and I love Sammy even when he was on his own. rickj44, you look pretty damn talented yourself. Thankyou rock also
    [This Message was Edited on 09/29/2006]
  12. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

mindbender:

Great drawing!

nyrofan
  13. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I'm seeing alot of extremely talented members on here, and you, Mindbender, have just added to our "collection". Do you sell any of your work?

I know that a lot of us are disabled, and wondered if some of the art could be sold, maybe it could help out on some of the expenses this dd costs.

Mindbender, though I am no art critic by far, but I do believe that you could easily get a market for your work. I am eager to see your next peice.
  14. Callum

Callum New Member

Amazing talent!
  15. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Yes, I have seen some of the talent. This one, I drew when I was 16 or so. I'm 41 now. Yes I still draw but I don't do it for a living. The only way I could stand a chance at making money would be to sell prints. If I charged even ten dollars an hour for them, they would cost a thousand dollars or more.(for the original.) No, making prints is the only way to go,and would be a good decision on my part.I don't make good decision though. Thank you everyone for your compliments, sorry it took me so long to get back.