I put my picture on profile this time

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pennygirl2, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Pennygirl2

Pennygirl2 New Member

Hi guys and gals. I had pictures of the Blue Angels but now have put my picture in profile with dog, Molly. Slowly getting to know you wonderful people. Penny
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Thanks for posting your pic. Your dog is so pretty. Love her name too!
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Pretty lady and pretty dog!

Thanks for posting the picture. I think we all like to "see" who we're talking to.

Marta
  4. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

I had a dog named Molly but she was a mutt.An adorable mutt though.Good to meet you.
    Pam
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

you and Molly look so cozy with the fireplace.. wish I had one! Your both beautiful girlfriend! Thanks for sharing with us!

Hugs!
    Dona
  6. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Glad you posted a picture of yourself and your beautiful dog. I've known half a dozen or so Cavalier King Charles, they are a wonderful breed.

Funny, I have a lot of family in Colorado and I live near Columbus.
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Very nice pic. Bet that fireplace comes in handy in Colorado.
  8. Callum

Callum New Member

What a nice photo. You and your beautiful dog look happy!

Callum
  9. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Greetings from another doggy lover:

Wow what a lovely photo and a pretty dog. My son's best friend has a cavalier King Charles Spaniel like yours. It is a beautiful dog and they even called her Molly.

hugs Redwillow

10. Pennygirl2

Pennygirl2 New Member

Thank you all for looking at my updated profile and the very nice comments. I am pretty low tonight because of snow and cold, but I will try to answer more fully and individually tomorrow (if I don't forget). Not kidding- please forgive me if I do. I am so glad to meet each and every one of you. Soft hugs, Penny
  11. Pennygirl2

Pennygirl2 New Member

Thank you all for looking at my updated profile and the very nice comments. I am pretty low tonight because of snow and cold, but I will try to answer more fully and individually tomorrow (if I don't forget). Not kidding- please forgive me if I do. I am so glad to meet each and every one of you. Soft hugs, Penny
  12. waxdiva

waxdiva New Member

How old is Molly? I have a blenheim CKCS named "Bennett" and he is 8 years old, which is up in years for a KC. Today it just struck me that he may not have too much longer because of their heart problems...at least that is what I have read. I don't know what I would do without him. Just wondering about your Molly...
  13. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I love the picture. I glad to meet both of you! Thanks for sharing you and Molly with us! You are both a treasure!

Soft hugs,