I really do not want to go to sleep!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Jun 8, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I feel the sleepiness is here but I just do not want to go to sleep as I know what will happen in the morning, PAIN!!! and I know it will take me a good hour or two to get out of bed in the morning or mid-morning is more like it.

However if I don't sleep then my CFS flares up and my FM pain does the same and I will still wake up in the morning with well PAIN! LOL

I just cannot escape the pain either way. LOL

I am on meds but sometimes they do not touch the pain much, I will have to call my doctor about it.

Whenever I get up from sleep I do talk to my chronic illnesses and "tell them you are not going to win and I will make it out of this bed!"

or

"Do not even try that on me, I will be walking downstairs and back up so don't even try to add anything to that."

I know it sounds kind of funny but it helps me to keep going and keep pushing on. *smile*

Many hugs!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/09/2006]
  2. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I have felt that. I was suppose to take a nap yesterday but I got distracted by a chore I needed to do and then finished that and started looking at a cooking magazine I bought and then you can pretty much guess it....I didn't nap...

I am not sure why the increase in pain, maybe it is the heat, and my feet are swollen...

I will sleep probably in a bit or latest at 4am PST. I am enjoying listening to music and it is so soothing to listen to LOL.

I am a night owl by nature.....