I really enjoy everything about this board!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blast, Oct 24, 2002.

1. blast

blast New Member

I am so glad I found this place. It has helped me in so many ways.
    Thanks to all who have helped me on my really bad days, and those who have just listened when I needed to vent.
    All my days with this FMS are all about the same, I wish I could help myself and get better.
    I am trying the supplement route will keep you all up to date.
    Lots of gentle hugs,
    Sherri
  2. blast

blast New Member

I am so glad I found this place. It has helped me in so many ways.
    Thanks to all who have helped me on my really bad days, and those who have just listened when I needed to vent.
    All my days with this FMS are all about the same, I wish I could help myself and get better.
    I am trying the supplement route will keep you all up to date.
    Lots of gentle hugs,
    Sherri
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

your such a sweet person,i wish you well i also love this board i would be compltly lost with out it
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Just wanted to send some gentle hugs back in your direction.
    There are times when we all get discouraged when things don't seem to be getting any better. Some day they will. Meanwhile, do try the supplement route and see what works for you. Certain ones have helped with some of my symptoms and I am sure you will find the same thing.

Just make sure you give them enough time to work before deciding to give up on any one supplement. Only try one at a time so if you feel better you will know what is doing it. And if you feel worse, you will also know.

Good luck with this. Keep us posted. (((HUGS)))Pepper