I really like this message board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am a member of 2 other fibro.message boards and this is the busiest and I get more responses here than anywhere else.Actually most all my responses come from all of you,thank you.I am new to this and finding my way to the right places that help me ,listen to me, and laugh&cry with me.
    {{{{Everyone}}}}
    Sheila
  2. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

there is a lot of information here. My only complaint(and a praise at the same time) is that I don't have enough time to go through all of the posts!

Glad you like it here, there is usually always someone with an answer to any question!

Dani
  3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am a country mom too.Born and breed in North Carolina.I hope you all are doing good in your neck of the woods.LOL

I wish I could keep up too.This board is active and I like that.I do get great support here,it is very comforting to know I have a place I can fall.

So country mom,how down south are you?
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Is changing my life. Since I started comming here, I'm starting to take charge of myself and heal. We're glad to have you Sheila.
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Brag if we want to,and ask all sorts of questions,not to mention,people don'y care how we spell.I get some great emotionalsupport from this board.Nice to meet you.Linda
  6. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hi Shiela:

So glad you found us. This is the best message board that deals with FM and CFS you will find. Everyone here is helpful, caring and full of lots of information. You will be able to vent, laugh, cry and answer our posts too.

So welcome aboard and make yourself at home.

Soft hugs,
    Francey
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

Isn't it and the people here just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to everyone!
    Janet