I really need some help please!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AlaSnoopy, May 26, 2003.

1. AlaSnoopy

AlaSnoopy New Member

I need some help please! I was recently dianosed with Syringmyelia. I have done some reading on the internet about it, but what I am looking for to talk with someone who has SM. I need someone who has SM but doesn't have Chiari. If you have it or know of someone who has it please give them my email address please! I was recently dianosed and even though I know talking to my doctor is the best source I have found talking to others with the disease is also a great comfort...that is why we are all here right! So please pass on my email address to anyone who you know may have this disease, I know there only 21000 people that are suppose to have, and even less numbers than that that don't have the Chiari version. So I really need some help! Thanks for your help and support! Cris.... want2no@alaweb.com
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm just bumping your post back up to the top. You may have to do this yourself as the board is quiet because of the holiday here and tomorrow, it will really pick up speed. Also, there may be no one with this condition. Hang in there and hopefully someone will come along who can give you some help.

Love, Mikie
  3. healing

healing New Member

up you go
  4. AlaSnoopy

AlaSnoopy New Member

5. AlaSnoopy

AlaSnoopy New Member

6. healing

healing New Member

upsy daisy
  7. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

Cris,
    I sent you email with info a few days ago and haven't
    heard anything from you. Did you receive it?
    It was about yahoo groups.

Lynn
  8. AlaSnoopy

AlaSnoopy New Member

I'm working my way threw them Lynn...The one has 400 + post on it and first 117 are all talking about getting the new system up...its slow switching to the next post, but I'm working on reading each one. They aren't set up as easy to read. But thanks so much for the help! Every little bit helps. I go this morning for my Lumbar Puncture Test (Spinal Tap) They said this will give us alot more info...so here we go! Thanks again for all your help!
  9. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Bump Bump
    sharon d(uk)
  10. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Bump Bump
    sharon d(uk)