I really need your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by genevie, Apr 9, 2004.

1. genevie

genevie New Member

I had an open biopsy on the 2nd of April. Everything was going good until a couple of days ago. I feel more swelling around my ear and down the side of it. The lymph node is swollen. I know it takes time to heal, but I am afraid of getting lyphedema(sp). The stitches are healing great....thank the Lord, because I am diabetic. But the lymph node under my ear feels hard and much more swollen. I feel like my whole ear is asleep. I see the doctor Tuesday and I don't want to have to make an addition trip in to see him. I can't afford 2 copayments. We prayed here last night....my daughter, daughter-in-law and myself and did feel the swelling go down a bit the next morning. I desperately need a healing and believe God is faithful.
    Thank you and God bless you all.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I am praying for you that this scare turns out to be nothing serious. Praying that God gives you healing and comfort at this scary time.

Best wishes,
    Sandy
  3. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Genevie,

I hope that the Lord is watching over you and sending his healing powers to yuou.
  4. dash

dash New Member

Genevie, I'm praying for you that the Lord will touch you and give healing to your body. I know that He will give you the grace to deal with this difficult situation.

I am seeing a ENT surgeon on April 22 about enlarged lymph nodes that showed up on MRI of the neck my rheumatologist ordered. By the time I'm seen about this a month will have passed and its difficult not to become anxious.

I hope the swelling continues to go down and that you have a blessed Easter.

Della