I really really need your prayers this morning.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimelia, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

I am feeling extremely ill. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks with neurally mediated hypotension problem in october and havn't had any symptoms for a few weeks. I'm feeling borderline right now and will not go back to the hospital. I'm at work and am running the fitness center alone right now. I don't want to have to call my boss sick. PLEASE pray for me!
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Wished I could just reach out and help you some how...But I can help in...

saying a prayer for you right now!!

((((Hugs)))) & Prayer
    Bluerose
  3. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

Thanks blue & nan,

It must be working because I"m starting to feel better. Not perfect but the feeling seems to be subsiding. I had a very stressful morning, it's humorous how many things went wrong today. My electricity went out, heat wouldn't work for some reason(gas) so I had to get dressed with it being 40 degrees in my house, car had several sheets of ice from the stormw e had here in ga, i was out of gas in my car and didnt have time to let the car warm to get rid of the ice... Really it was comedic yet stressful since i had to be at work. but then on top of that I felt I deserved a cup of coffee and I've been on the food combinign diet so I just don't think my body could handle the stress then the caffiene i put in it. Caffiene does not normally affect me at all so I didn't know. I won't do that again.......

Please pray for me when you think of it today because I just don't feel myself and i have several things to do after work before i can go home and rest.

Thanks again!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 12/15/2005]
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry to hear your feeling so bad. Sending prayers and healing thoughts up for you.

Sandy
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

good health and strength for you right now! Please, though, if you feel worse, do get medical help.

Hugs,
    Sue
  6. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

Hope you pull thru this soon. I hope you really try not to become over stressed at work or otherwise. It's so easy to push to hard.
    ruby