i really thought i was going to die

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Mar 1, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I GOT SO SICK THIS WEEK. THE FIRST SYMPTOM I HAD WAS THE ROOM SPINNING,DIZZINESS.I JUST TRIED TO PUT IT OFF ON STRESS.

THEN I BEGAN TO COUGH AND SNEEZE,HAD A HIGH FEVER, COULDN'T EAT.

I BEGAN TO BE IN SO MUCH PAIN ALL THROUGH MY BODY.FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO ME MADE MY HEAD HURT SO BAD I THOUGHT IT WOULD BURST.

I JUST HAD TO ENDURE IT AND PRAY.I HAD NO-ONE TO TAKE ME TO A DOCTOR,I HAVE NO INSURANCE.I DID EARNESTLY PRAY.

FERVENT PRAYER I CALL IT ....THAT AVAILETH MUCH.I REALLY THOUGH IT WAS THE END FOR ME.

THOSE OF YOU ON THIS BOARD KNOW I HAVE HAD BACK SURGERY AND HAVE HAD MUCH PAIN SINCE THE SURGERY.THE PRAYER OR SOMETHING I WAS TAKING FOR WHATEVER I HAD GOT RID OF THE PAIN IN MY BACK....SO THIS MEANS THAT MY BACK PAIN IS NOT
    A PERMANENT THING.

MY PRAYERS GO OUT FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD SUFFERING FROM WHATEVER AILS THEM,WOULD YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TOO.
  2. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

I am glad that you are feeling better, and that you didn't die. I have been that sick before, hopefully never will be again...
    And, I did pray for you.....It is great, that your back pain was relived... God can, and does heal, when it is in his will... We just need to have faith, and pray...... Just like you did, glad you remembered us all, Thank You, and May God Bless You.......
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

To you. It sounds as if you got vertigo. A meclazine(OTC motion sickness pill) may help, or 2mg valium.

You could have labarnthitis.

It is the pits.

Please see if this helps and feel better soon.

Love Anne C
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Coming your way!! Sounds like the type A flu. Has just hit our town and people are dropping like flies. Praying for a quick recovery for you. Those A flu's hurt more than blazes.

K.
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

the new assurance that the back pain is not permanent. Please take care of yourself and will be praying for you.

Sue
  6. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I FEEL SOME WHAT BETTER TODAY.THE FARMERS AROUND HERE ARE SPREADING CHICKEN POOP ALL AROUND MY HOUSE, ON THE PASTUER LAND.

I CAN'T STEP OUTSIDE AND BREATH.IT IS AWFUL.I HAVE EVEN WRITTEN OUR GOVERNOR ABOUT THIS. HE SAYS THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO.

MY COUNTY IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHICKEN GROWING PRODUCTION.

THIS STUFF IS FLUNG UP IN THE AIR AND SETTLES ON EVERYTHING.IT IS 74 OUTSIDE TODAY AND I CAN'T EVEN SIT ON MY FRONT PORCH.

I WILL BE PRAYING FOR ALL ON THE MESSAGE BOARD TONIGHT.THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME.I FEEL SO ALL ALONE.

7. neen85

neen85 New Member

I got something called presumed ocular histoplasmosis from breathing in something from chicken poop from using droppings from my pet chickins in my flowers. I think it usually settles in your lungs and can be quite serious,so you may want to look it up on the computer and wear a mask over your mouth and nose during this season.

Mine settled in my eye and caused a big blind spot (like macular degeneration). I had to have laser treatments and injections directly into my eyeball. Now it looks like I am looking through broken glass and I have a cateract from all of the treatments that I have to live with because it isn't big enough to remove yet. I don't read muchdue to this. Just a precaution. Daneen
  8. maps

maps New Member

I am from Canada, we are given helth cards from the government and can go to a walk in clinic, emergency or to any GP.

How can a country like America leave their citizens withou basic health care.

I am sorry you were sick and unable to go to get help that would scare me to death.

Regards Maps
  9. adirondackhoney

adirondackhoney New Member

comes from birds,
    i once lived near a huge chicken waste pit it was awful..
    i was so sick and all wells were contaminated.
    ny officals did nothing, not even with class action law suits.
    it was terrible.
    i moved.
  10. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

That you was so sick..

I hope you don't have to go through that again and glad you have God to see you through.

M
  11. FMhurts

FMhurts New Member

It is a shame that our country can't come up with health care, for everyone. I have no health care. So I have to wait till I'm seriously ill to see a DR.
    I have to go once a year to a clinic to get my presciptions .
    I remember hearing President Bush saying he didn't want to have universal health care ,because people should be able to choose there own Dr.s
    Well I'd settle for any DR.
    Its strange he would say this too, isn't our country paying for his health care? Humm
    Even when I had insurance thru my husbands job, it was over $300.per month.
    Me and so many others have fallen thru our governements political cracks.You have to be extremly poor to get medicaid, or well off to pay for your own insurance.
    It always amazes me to hear of someone from other countries tell of there health care.
    Its like our country is so far behind comepared to other places.
    and we're suppose to be such a big time country, but lacking in so many important things.
    I remember not long ago,a man was seen at a Dr.s office where I was one day. He had his visit and was leaving out the reciptionist said "Sir come back you forgot to pay", he said pay what? She said for the Dr.s visit, he said really? I'm from England we never have to pay for Dr.'s visits . She said ,"well Sir your in America now" and we have to pay for everything. Then when she said it will be $85. his jawls dropped. He said well I'd better get back to England before I get sick again.
    I do wish I see the day we can have health care for every one .