I received surprise beautiful flowers this a.m.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mbofov, Aug 10, 2011.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

due to magnesium oil. Amazing, eh? ;D This was never listed as one of the side effects.

About 4 weeks ago I gave some magnesium oil to my sister to give to her long-term boyfriend because of severe knee pain he'd been having in both knees, and he's only 47. He called me a couple of days later to say it was amazing, the first day he tried it, he was able to work in the garden all day with little discomfort.

This morning he sent me some gorgeous flowers (no, he's not flirting!) thanking me again. I called him and he said it had been getting difficult for him to walk because of the pain and now it's 2% or 3% of what it was. He is just so happy.

So I was very happy, someone finally took one of my tips! I've been encouraging my brother with knee problems to try it, but he's dragging his heels.

Recently my right wrist started getting rather sore - I use a brace while on the computer but even that didn't help, so I started the magnesium oil about a week ago, and voila! it's much better.

Also have used it successfully on low back pain and my own knee pain.

So get some magnesium oil and share it - You may get some beautiful flowers!

P.S. My cat loves them too! [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2011]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It comes in so many forms. Sometimes, we are blessed to see it and sometimes, we aren't. We often never know just how much small kindnesses we do affect others. Enjoy the flowers!

Love, Mikie
  3. Scapper

Scapper New Member

That is sooooooooooo sweet :))))))

Mag Oil is on my list too......if it helps, I'll have to send you "cyber flowers" :)

4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

You're right, I'm mainly just happy that he was helped so much, and that I was able to do a little bit of good. But I haven't received flowers in over 20 years, so that was nice too -- my cat loved them too, wasn't sure whether to play with them or eat them ;)

I used to take pantothenic acid (in addition to a B complex) when my adrenals were weak and it did help me with energy. If you take a B complex, you might consider switching to one that does not contain folic acid, but instead has metafolin or l-methylfolate. Thorne Research makes a B complex that has both l-methylfolate and folinic acid, which Rich believes we need. Since so many of us have difficulty utilizing folic acid, we can be deficient in folate, which can cause fatigue. iherb is one place to get the Thorne Research product.

5. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Larry (my sister's boyfriend) really is a sweet man. He's very good to my sister, they've been together a long time, and he already thanked me once, but the flowers really were nice to get. Yeah, Karma, Mikie - you never know.

I hope the mag oil helps you too, Scapper!

hmmmm - cyberflowers? I wonder what my cat would do with those? :D

6. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

That's really sweet of you. I do like the flowers very much (they are orchids), and my cat does too!

Best wishes,