I reckon as it's time fer a new thread. :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenOnions, May 30, 2009.

1. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Howdy, Diane. :) How are y'all a doin today? Me n the Kitty Crew is all a doin fine. :) I got woked up at 4:30, when all a the kitties started chasin each other fer some reason. :) I mighta slept through it, exceptin the kitties was doin all a the chasies in my bedroom. LOL

KK was in cahoots with Hercules this mornin, n sat starin under the fridge until I figgered there must be somethin lost under there. So I got down to check, n Hercules stole a sausage patty, n him n KK run out in the barn n et it. LOL N there weren't nothin under the fridge, a course. :)

I been listenin to polkas, n workin on Wendy's rockin chair. :) I reckon as I'm a gonna have me a couple a baloney sandwiches, n then git back to work. Y'all have a right good day, my friend. :)
    Jerry, tryin to figger whether to fry my baloney or not. :)

PS: My smoked porkchops was right tasty. Not that ya give me the idea or nothin. :)
  2. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I don't turn on my computer after Saturday mornin, n you just git yerself all stoved up. :) Is Kevin still laughin at ya moanin? :)

It sounds like ya at least got a handle on yer bushes. :)

KK don't never let me sleep any later n 5:30, less'n I'm right sick, or drugged. :) N Bob git's me up at 5:00 ever mornin, fer to watch his cartoons. :)

Did ya order yer smoker yet? :) I reckon as Kevin probly had it ordered afore he et his breakfast this mornin. :)

How're you n the critters a doin, my friend? :)
    Jerry, headin fer a chipped ham sandwich. :)
  3. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

What really made me choke was Faith havin her nose in yer yolk. LOL

I bet ya Kevin's in Hog Heaven right now, havin soup n homemade bread fer his suppers. :)

I smoked some sausages last night fer my supper. They was right tasty. :)

N I'm right glad yer not sayin "Ow" too awful much today. :) N bein tuckered is normal. :)

I got the frame a the rocker put together, n I'm carvin the arms now. :) Bob was watchin cartoons, but he's gittin used to havin to turn em off at 11:00. :) Now he's a snoozin, along with the rest a the Kitty Crew, out in the walkway. :)

I reckon as I best go check on the Kitty Crew, n make sure they ain't none a them sharpenin their claws on Wendy's chair. :)
    Jerry, back in a mite bit. :)
  4. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

N what are ya a gonna do iffen the kittens attack yer supper this evenin? :) I figger Kevin'll laugh, n maybe spit. :)

N it sounds like Faith is a right little chow-hound. :)

Jerry, laughin at the thought a Kevin spittin his soup. LOL
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Well, we are finally back after a busy but fun weekend. Yep, we are both tired. Taday I did a bunch of washes and tried to help DH some with the cleaning as he has been starting to paint some of the walls (touchup as well as moldimg.) So, I have to try and do some pre cleaning before he paints. He has already done some and it looks so much cleaner.

I see you started up a new threat. That is great not so LOOOOOONG !! !!

Jerry - Gee, I see you have been pretty busy along with those kitties. Can't believe that KK and Hercules actually schemed to steal some sausage. That was hysterical. That was the funniest thing I have heard in awhile. Glad to hear that you are getting towards the end of the rocker. When do you think it will be done?

Diane - I see that Jerry has had to eat over the sink again, between Tabeet and Faith. I thought that Tabeet was the chow hound !! I guess they are both learning stuff from each other, and some may not always be good. <> Te he ! Don't they look innocent when lying there asleep on the bed- just like kids !?? Maybe they are plotting in their dreams !

That soup that you both made sounded really wonderful I guess it was veggie beef. Do you have a recipe or do you just throw whtever you can find into the pot??

Bye for now. I have to do some more stuff and then start dinner.

Hugz,

Granni
  6. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Or in yer basement with the door closed. :) Or ya might find a kitten climbin up each leg. LOL

Ya done made me spit coffee on my monitor, my keyboard, n my shirt. Oh, n my Samson. LOL I went n looked at yer picture. :) Do you wear slippers like them ones? LOL

Are ya givin Sally a soup bone again tonight? Iffen so, I reckon you'll sit there n protect her while she eats on it, right? :)

N yep, the rockin chair was safe. Most times, I cover it up with a tarp, but I weren't sure iffen I done it or not. :)
    Jerry, headin fer a dry shirt. :)
  7. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

May yer cholesterol numbers be perfect. :)

N good luck stayin awake. I always hate havin to fast afore a bloodtest. Ain't no doctors offices open afore 8:00, n I'm up at 5:00, purt near every mornin. :( N iffen ya gotta fast afore yer bloodtest, ya oughtta eat somethin just afore ya go to bed. :)

I'm smokin a couple a chicken legs, n some breast meat. :) I'm a gonna toss a couple a applewood logs on afore I start. :)

Iffen the kittens attack Sally's soupbone, are ya a gonna protect er? :)

Most all a the Kitty Crew will scratch on rope or wood, iffen I let em. :)

I told im you was right sorry, n all he said was somethin about yer not bein as sorry as yer a gonna be. :) Ya might wanna hide. :)

Well, I reckon as I best go cut up some chicken, n git it over the fire. :) N it might be a good idea iffen I git the applewood on it first. :) Y'all have yerself a right good evenin, my friend. :) Y'all be sure n let me know how yer doctor visit goes. :)
    Jerry, off to git the applewood on the fire. :)
  8. Granniluvsu

Thanks for the broth/soup recipe. I will probably put in the meat along with the veggies. It sounds like a great meal for cold weather although I could eat it al the time. That must make quite alot, am I right?? I know you can freeze it too. I will print it out later on and will get back to you if I have any other questions. You make your own noodles too sometimes tood do you not? I kow that I won't be doing that although I am sure they are wonderful. One of the problems is tht you also have to have all those bones from the butchers. I usually just go to the grocery store. However, I am sure you could get bones there if you ask them.

Well, sorry but I have to go get dressed and go to a meeting soon..

Hope the kitties are behaving and poor Sally too. Does she feel displaceed at all or being the only doggie around?

Bye for now.

Granni - ging to go get dressed and ready to go out.

Hi to Jerry too if he is reading this too.

9. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I'm right glad yer appointment went purty good. :) N the kittens musta been waitin fer you to sit down n eat. LOL

All a the Kitty Crew is out snoozin in the sub in the walkway. :) They's all sleepin good enuff I was able to have me a couple a baloney sandwiches without them a knowin. A course, I couldn't fry it. :)

The chicken was right tasty n tender. :) The whole house smells right wonderful. :) I reckon as that's why I was able to eat my baloney in peace. :)

I'm headin back out to the barn to git back to work on the rocker. I figger I'll be back in afore too long fer some more coffee. :)
    Jerry, whistlin along to the polkas while he works. :)
  10. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I checked a couple a times, when I come in fer coffee. I just figgered you was sleepin, most like. :)

Was Faith still with ya when ya woke up? :)

N yep, the Kitty Crew all got a taste a chicky, n they like smoked chicky even more n the like fried or boiled chicky. :)

KK was sleepin on the back a the couch, n he musta rolled in is sleep, acause I just heard a "Mrowp!" behind me, n when I turnwed to look, he was sittin on the couch, with that "I meant to do that" look kitties git. LOL
    Jerry, headin fer another cup a coffee. :)

PS: Well, I reckon as I'm a gonna git started on supper. Y'all have a good evenin, my friend. :)
    [This Message was Edited on 06/02/2009]
  11. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I'm right glad ya slept good. :) Ya musta needed it. :)

Last night I fixed eggs, bacon, n sausages fer supper. :)

I'm right glad Tabeet is gittin friendly with Kevin again. :)

Good luck makin yer bread. :) N be sure n tell Kevin he's lucky yer a doin that fer im. :)
    Jerry, headin fer some lunch. :)
  12. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I went n looked at yer picture, n it made me laugh hard enuff, I spilled my cold coffee all over Samson n Hercules, who was sleepin under my chair. LOL N my shirt n pants. :)

Jerry, headin to git some dry clothes on. LOL
  13. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

N cool. It's 60 degrees, accordin to the thermometer on my porch. I got the Ben Franklins a goin, takin the chill n damp outta the air. The Kitty Crew is all a layin near a fire, exceptin fer KK. :) KK n Socky is a layin on my monitor. :)

I told ya Faith was a gonna end up bein an affectionate kitten, didn't I? :)

Did ya give Heather her pets? LOL N don't fergit to give Sally a couple a pets. :)

I been listenin to polkas. :) N yep, I'm carvin the arms a the rockin chair. I'm further along n I expected to be. I reckon hickory is easier to carve. :)

Enjoy yer lunch, my friend. :) I had a big bowl a brown rice, with a couple a sausages cut up in it. :)
    Jerry, enjoyin bein dry. :)

PS: Hercules n Samson just sniffed disdainfully when I told em you was right sorry. I reckon as ya might wanna hide. :)
  14. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Iffen ya ain't back on afore suppertime, y'all have yerself a right good evenin. :)

N you'll have to let me know who joined ya, whenever ya post again. :)

N good luck hidin. :)
    Jerry, stickin close to the fire today. :)

PS: I reckon as I'm a headin in to start supper. Y'all have yerself a right good evenin, my friend. :) I'll talk to ya tomorrow. :)
    [This Message was Edited on 06/03/2009]
  15. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

How ya doin today, Diane? N how's yer critters? :)

Me n the Kitty Crew is a doin passable fair. :) My hands ain't achin me so much today, acause I been stickin close to the fire today, I reckon. :) KK n Socky is a snoozin on my monitor, n Big Al is playin with a mousie in the hallway, n Hercules n Bob is on the couch, with Bob watchin his cartoons, n Hercules a snoozin, n Samson is chasin hisself around the house. :)

Did ya git some sleep? :)
    Jerry, headin fer a cup a coffee. :)
  16. Granniluvsu

Well I have to type quicly as I ama getting ready to go on a short outing with our decorator grou. We evern get a free lucnh and looks at some new homes. Sounds god to me, esp the free lunch :) !! I do like to look at new home though and get some ideas for maybe decoring our house or upgrading, hot that we can afford alot ot upgrade. Doing some painting inside right now - DH is painting and OI am cleaning - yuck onthe cleaning.

Diane - thanks again for the beef soup recipe. It sounds really tasty. Iprinted it out to use one of these days. Unlike Kevin my DH would not like to have soup every day for aweek. I , however, wouldnnt mind too - yummy !! Gllad Fait is becoming mofre affectionate. SDometimes it takes time with these kitties and other aimals too.

Jerry- Glad you are comign along wo well on that rocker. I would love tosee apic of it when you are through. it wounds really special - beautiful as well as very functional, and should last a LONG time. You sound like me. ^) degrees is certainly not cold weather but it would be cold for me especiallyif it is very damp. Everything hurts worse when it is cool and damp.-OUCH !!

Gee, that sounds like fun, just snoozing away like the Kittie Krew and or watchin cartoons.

Well, I have to get ready to go now and hope to check back later ontoday, if I can.

Granni

17. Granniluvsu

Well I have to type quicly as I ama getting ready to go on a short outing with our decorator grou. We evern get a free lucnh and looks at some new homes. Sounds god to me, esp the free lunch :) !! I do like to look at new home though and get some ideas for maybe decoring our house or upgrading, hot that we can afford alot ot upgrade. Doing some painting inside right now - DH is painting and OI am cleaning - yuck onthe cleaning.

Diane - thanks again for the beef soup recipe. It sounds really tasty. Iprinted it out to use one of these days. Unlike Kevin my DH would not like to have soup every day for aweek. I , however, wouldnnt mind too - yummy !! Gllad Fait is becoming mofre affectionate. SDometimes it takes time with these kitties and other aimals too.

Jerry- Glad you are comign along wo well on that rocker. I would love tosee apic of it when you are through. it wounds really special - beautiful as well as very functional, and should last a LONG time. You sound like me. ^) degrees is certainly not cold weather but it would be cold for me especiallyif it is very damp. Everything hurts worse when it is cool and damp.-OUCH !!

Gee, that sounds like fun, just snoozing away like the Kittie Krew and or watchin cartoons.

Well, I have to get ready to go now and hope to check back later ontoday, if I can.

Granni

18. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Sleepin till 6:30. :) I don't even remember what that's like. LOL

KK woke me up at 4:30, a wantin the percolator. :)

Are ya feelin okay? Yer not gittin a relapse a the flu, are ya? Or is Faith stealin yer energy? :)

It's chill n damp here again today. When I head to the barn, my hands start achin so's I can't hold a gouge. So's I'm a stickin close to the fire today, playin with the Kitty Crew, n readin National Geographic. :)

Did ya git yer third cup a coffee? :) I'm a headin in to git my sixth cup now. :)
    Jerry, headin fer the kitchen. :)
  19. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Yer lucky Faith didn't suck out all a yer energy while you was a pettin her. :)

Was Tabeet cuddlin up to Kevin last night?

N yep, KK is an early bird, fer sure n certain. :) N RoboMousey's been seen, bein chased by Bob. :) N they was some catnip that got spread all around the livin room floor. LOL

Iffen ya don't mind some advice from an old coot, ya might wanta do like Brenda did. After she overdid it bringin new food in her diet, she started goin slower, n then she got squirrelly, n overdid it again. She had to take all a the new stuff out again, fer a month or so, till she got her candida under control, then start bringin stuff back in slow. I reckon fer you it'd be startin out with salad dressin or ketchup once a week, fer a couple a weeks, then twice a week, then thrice, n so on. N iffen ya notice yer candida beginnin to bother ya, drop back to how much you was a doin previous, until ya git on toppa the candida again. I know it's a mite discouragin, but I know you can beat the tar outta yer candida, n any time ya need to talk about it, send me n email, n I'll answer ya just as soon's I see it. :) N I'm sure as shootin Kevin'll be there fer ya, iffen ya need im. :) I know from Brenda it helps havin someone who knows somethin about it to talk to. :)

What'd ya have fer lunch? :) I had fried baloney. :)
    Jerry, headin fer some more coffee.

PS: Iffen I'm outta line up above, just let me know. [This Message was Edited on 06/04/2009]
  20. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

N iffen I hear Kevin, I'll chuckle. :)

N ya oughtta know, ya done got me again. :) I went n looked at yer picture, n spit tuna salad all over my monitor, n my keyboard, n my desk, n my lap, n my shirt, n KK n Socky. Then I had a desk n lapfull a kitties, all lickin stuff clean. LOL

The kitties enjoyed their catnip, n wore themselfs out, n then they woke up when I spit tuna salad. LOL
    Jerry, headin fer some clothes that don't smell like tuna. LOL