"I Remember Me" (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Movie)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenifurlii, Sep 5, 2002.

1. jenifurlii

jenifurlii New Member

There was a post not too long ago about a 2001 movie called, "I Remember Me". It is about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I had never heard of it, but as soon as I did I really wanted to find this movie, as I have FMS and CFS.
    I hopped on Blockbuster.com and looked for it using their 'search' box at the top of their page. It is currently unavailable to rent (at least in my area--Vancouver, Wa.), but it is available to buy for roughly $30. Just in case anyone is interested in seeing if this movie is available to rent in their area it is located in the "Health and Fitness" section. If not, at least we can purchase it!!! Goody!!!
    Hope this helps.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/05/2002]
  2. jenifurlii

jenifurlii New Member

There was a post not too long ago about a 2001 movie called, "I Remember Me". It is about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I had never heard of it, but as soon as I did I really wanted to find this movie, as I have FMS and CFS.
    I hopped on Blockbuster.com and looked for it using their 'search' box at the top of their page. It is currently unavailable to rent (at least in my area--Vancouver, Wa.), but it is available to buy for roughly $30. Just in case anyone is interested in seeing if this movie is available to rent in their area it is located in the "Health and Fitness" section. If not, at least we can purchase it!!! Goody!!!
    Hope this helps.