"I REMEMBER ME" Doc. video on CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hazygal, Jun 3, 2003.

1. hazygal

hazygal New Member

I live in California. How can I get my hands on this video? Is it only in Australia? Regular video stores don't have them.... Please let me know, i'm dying to see it... Literally (just kidding)
  2. pamj

pamj New Member

the title of the movie is the same title for the website, and they have the info to order. It's an American company... I actually met the director at a showing of the moving in Cambridge, MA, last year.

If not, then Amazon also sells it for 30.99/new (same price as above), or discounted prices for used.

let me know if you have trouble finding it.

take care,
    Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 06/03/2003]
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I JUST GOT IT FROM THE LIBRARY, FROM WHICH I REQUESTED AN ORDER OF IT, AND IT JUST CAME IN..THERE ARE ALREADY ABOUT 20 OTHER HOLDS ON IT..SO THERE WILL BE INTEREST FROM OTHERS, TOO..
  4. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

floating around here. I just received a copy from one person and, in a few days, I will be sending it on to someone else. I thought that Molegirl was coordinating, but if I don't hear from her soon, I will just announce that this copy is ready to travel on.
    Kate
  5. hazygal

hazygal New Member

This would so educatate my family and friends... I've got CFS extremely bad and brain lesions.
  6. Molegirl

Molegirl New Member

Sorry, I have been busy at work, and now I'm on vacation! But I'll send out an email checking the status of all the copies...

thx,
    Molegirl
  7. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

So looking forward to seeing this !