I Remember Me-DVD-anyone see it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Jan 8, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I fianlly bought it and my husband and I watched it last night. What a fun Saturday night! I liked it but wished they talked about the recovery process. The statistic and ending were a little depressing. It says only only 4-12% recover.

Does anyone know if there are any other movies out there about CFS?
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`ve watched it and thought it was well made. I thought too they could have added some things people are doing to try and get well. The saddest part was that high school boy, I cried and cried for him. I would love to find out if he ever has gotten any better. I hope so.

Sandy
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

and can't find it. I want it. Any ideas?
  4. jane32

jane32 New Member

Amazon-$26.00 but free shipping. I know. I thought he must have received help by now b/c I know my cardiologist deals with that hypotension disorder.
  5. vickiw

vickiw Member

I watched it for the first time recently too. I thought it was well done. My husband was very moved. He hasn't doubted that what I have is real, but I think seeing others with it really hit home with him.

I thought Kim Snyder did a good job. I wonder how she is doing too. I really wasn't expecting much about the recovery process because there is no proven successful treatment. She mentions that she's tried everything, but then doesn't go into it. Who knows what was edited out and why...
  6. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

I haven't seen it, but I will now. Overstock.com $19.86 with 1.40 shipping
  7. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

Well color me dumb but what is this DVD about specifically?
    Stinker56
  8. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

and thought it was very good, but also found it kind of depressing. It's about CFIDS.

Ellen
  9. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

There are several copies on Ebay.
  10. CarolynAnne

CarolynAnne New Member

They have this video on Netflix. I just put my copy back in the mail today. It definatley helped us understand this DD more.

I know that there is a Golden Girls episode that covers CFS, however its not on DVD yet.

[This Message was Edited on 01/09/2006]
  11. jane32

jane32 New Member

The golden girls one did not really do much for me but just the ending was hilarious and I would love to do that to one of my drs. But, in the next episode she is fine. I mean I guess they couldn't make it reality where the perosn is ill for years or a lifetime.