I Remember Me interesting review.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gapsych, May 31, 2008.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I can not take the credit for the review. Someone mentioned it in another post that I can not find. So thanks to that person.

The post was about the NY Times newest article on CFS.

Someone mentioned this review.

I found the site. This review is very interesting and the author brings up some points that we have talked about on the board. Especially people with ME who are functional.

The following is the website:

This is well worth the read.

2. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

After reading it, I'm not so eager to watch it. It seems like all the prominent people who have ME/CFS and FMS don't suffer from it to the extent that I do, and they promote a view of these illnesses as that they are not as debilitating as some people (like me)claim, and that those of us who claim we are debilitated to the point of being disabled are just trying to get attention, and are suffering from a psychotic issue.

Did that make any sense? I over-did it the past day or two, and I am in a major crash/flare. I have been in bed most of the day today, and have to walk extremely slowly and with a cane, taking tiny shuffling steps. My mind is very mixed-up, so this may not make sense...

My love to all,

3. Spinetti

Spinetti New Member

I found Leonard Jason's review to be thoughtful with valuable insights into a basic problem with ME/CFS public relations.

I would have missed it without your link.

Dr. Jason has personally experienced ME/CFS, which makes his views especially relevant.

His recent interview in the New York Times Health section is excellent. I hope it is widely read.

DeborahLynn, you make perfect sense to me. I couldn't have said it better, so I won't try. Thanks for your comments and best wishes.