"I Remember Me" ready for next viewer.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathryn, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I do not know who is in line to receive this copy, so unless someone can rattle my cage, I guess it will go to the first person to ask for it. Postage for you to send it on to the next person will be less than $2. Cheaper than renting a video.
    Kate
  2. kmelodyg

kmelodyg New Member

I'm not in line, so if anyone else jumps in and says they are, just give it to them. Otherwise, I'll take it! You can reach me by my e-mail address that is posted in my bio. Hey, my name is Kathryn too, and it's spelled the same! Except you go by Kate I guess. Pretty cool!!

Kathryn
  3. Smokeymar

Smokeymar New Member

4. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I'll email you off the board and you can reply with your mailing address. The deal is, after you watch it a time or two, you need to send it on to the next person.
    Kate
  5. hazygal

hazygal New Member

Hi!

I've been asking for it for like five days now. So if I may be so kind as to ask for it. tx hazygal
  6. hazygal

hazygal New Member

Hi!

I've been asking for it for like five days now. So if I may be so kind as to ask for it. tx hazygal
  7. hazygal

hazygal New Member

blockbuster and hollywood video don't have it... Can we pass it around, or we're probably already doing it... hazygal
  8. NightAngel

NightAngel New Member

for the URL's for where you can get info on this video and where you can buy it. BTW I checked ebay and they don't have it.

For those who don't want to buy it, I think that the loan program you have going on is a great idea! Just the cost of postage~ fantastic : )
  9. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Have you looked at your local library? I requested that it be ordered at mine, and they did, and it came in this week..There are already 20 people on reserve to see it, too..
  10. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

Hi!! I m from England and have read many times about this video. Can anyone send me a copy and i will pay all costs of postage???
    Thanx if anyone can help
    Rena uk
  11. dannybex

dannybex Member

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but if you're looking for an inspirational documentary, this is not it.

Don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate the filmmaker's efforts, and especially liked the way she not only spoke with prominent doctors around the country, but found groups of people who had had "it" back in the 50's and early 60's.

What was so frusterating and disappointing was that she didn't ask these women what they did to recover, or how they recovered, but instead closed the film by emphasizing grim statistics, and focused on the young boy who is still bedridden, after two long years.

Nevertheless, the film IS good to show to skeptical family and friends. But other than that, I don't think you'll get much out of it. Just my two cents!

Dan
  12. tandy

tandy New Member

But something was missing~ Its a good start at getting a little recognition of our DD, but I surely hope for a better one in the near future!! Its worth seeing though~