"I Remember Me" will be on next week................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dd, Dec 12, 2002.

1. dd

dd New Member

on the Sundance Channel, Wednesday, December 18th at 6:35 in the morning and again at 3:30 in the afternoon. I don't know if it is shown at the same times in different areas or not though. I live in Florida and have 4 Sundance channels. I have been waiting for 2 months for it to come back on so I am a happy camper today. Check your local listings to see if it is showing the same time in your city or state. I will be taping it of course.

Debbie
  2. dd

dd New Member

on the Sundance Channel, Wednesday, December 18th at 6:35 in the morning and again at 3:30 in the afternoon. I don't know if it is shown at the same times in different areas or not though. I live in Florida and have 4 Sundance channels. I have been waiting for 2 months for it to come back on so I am a happy camper today. Check your local listings to see if it is showing the same time in your city or state. I will be taping it of course.

Debbie
  3. tes

tes New Member

I have never heard of this movie and plan to watch it. I live in Toronto, Canada and wondering if anyone could tell me the station that it's playing here. Is sundance a station on a satellite dish, because if so, I have one. Thank you and hope to hear back from you.

Tes
  4. twjen

twjen New Member

I will check and see if we have sundance channel and when this movie will be on. Is it about someone with fms?
    If not, what is it about?
    Thanks, Jen
  5. opala

opala New Member

Don't get Sundance!!!! Is this available on VHS?
  6. DenialQueen

DenialQueen New Member

..so yes, it is available VHS :) Info about the film itself as well as ordering is available on the film's website > http://www.irememberme.com/ I believe I got my tape from Amazon.com a tad cheaper though.

To quote their website:

<<THE FIRST NATIONALLY RELEASED FILM ABOUT CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME IS NOW AVAILABLE ON HOME VIDEO

"Snyder is an investigative journalist who does... what the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta shamefully failed to do: connect the dots." -Roger Ebert, The Chicago Sun-Times>>

IMO, it's an excellent documentary about CFS! There is one teenage boy who's at the very extreme end.. being so ill he can't get out of bed, but made it to his high school graduation via ambulance. That part was a bit depressing, but all in all, I believe this film truly validates CFS like never before.

I was also quite impressed with Michelle Akers part in this film. Unlike other reports I've seen & heard from her, in this film she really gets her point across to the viewer, heart & soul.

Thanks for the heads up about it being aired!
  7. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

I'm going to check it out to see if I get that channel.

On PBS they had on a show call An Thou Shalt Honnor it's all about caregiver and the people they care for. I'm sure a lot of us are caregiver too. If anyone is interested I have the website to order the tape. It was very moving because my mother has Alzheimer's and I'm her caregiver.

Thank you for sharing this info I will look for it
  8. rick31797

rick31797 New Member

I have been trying to get someone to send the Tape but so far no luck..IF anybody can help me it would be very much appreciated, and i would reinburse any expenses.I just cant afford to pay out the 38.00 US plus the shipping.You are getting close to 50.00.This is a US film, so it may take a few years to get it on TV here, and then you will have to have a specially channel like Descovery Health.It will probably be on TV here someday, and from what i have heard it is great.73 mins long.I wanted my family to see this film,so they would better understand.One person said to me, i must be getting what you have, i feel tired all the time...Good Grief...
  9. dd

dd New Member

To Tes - I do believe that Sundance is available on satellite. I am going to make copies and if you want one I can send it to you. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping and handling.

Sunny - Just knowing that you will be able to see it will be my Christmas present. Consider yourself (((HUGGED)))!

Jen - It is about someone with CFS.

Opala - I will make a copy for you too because the VHS tapes are expensive. I found the movie for $24.95 which I thought was very expensive. I will be willing to make copies and send them to who ever wants one all I ask is that you reimburse me for the shipping and handling. I would love to send everyone a copy for Christmas but can't afford to.

LauraLee - I am so sorry about your mother. I will keep you in my prayers.

Rick - I will make a copy for you also. I wouldn't want you to have to wait a couple of years to see it. I have been anxious to see it myself so I know how that feels. I also want my family to watch it so they have some "proof" that it is real. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping and handling as I can't afford it right now. I wish that I could.

Jody - I am so glad that you get it! Sending you (((HUGS)))!!!

To all who want a copy you can email me your address or post it here, whichever way you feel more comfortable with. My email is in my bio. I honestly do not mind making copies because I know a lot of people have been waiting to see this movie as I have. I just want all to have a chance to see it.

Hugs to all....

Debbie

10. opala

opala New Member

I want this movie for Christmas !!! Hooray for awareness!!!
  11. tandy

tandy New Member

I e-mailed you.Hope you got it??I'd love a copy~ I tried to get the video to rent it.I have'nt found it yet.And we don't get the sundance channel.Let me know okay??I can prepay for the tape too.
    Thanks,
    Tracey
  12. mq

mq New Member

Let me know where I can send you $ for a cc.
    please e-mail praivtely.
    mq
  13. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I just purchased the book on Amazon.com. The total price came to $38.06 witch includes, #30.99 for the video, $3.99 S & H, $3.08 for the "estimated tax". I wanted a decent version for my own to see or show to family members. I'll let you know how it is. It may not arrive until Dec. 24th though. dolsgirl
  14. tandy

tandy New Member

Hoping Debbie will respond~ I e-mailed you&have'nt heard from ya/wondered if I had the correct addy is all.
  15. lea

lea Member

Hi DD:
    In case you didn't know, United States postal has a low shipping rate for (educational)videos and a few other things.
    best,
    lea
  16. Boysmom1

Boysmom1 New Member

i don't have the Sundance channel. Do you think I could get it at a video store? i just read your bio and you sound alot like myself- 38 y/o with CFS and boys. Mine are 15 and almost 11. i am new to these boards but i really enjoy them.

michelle