I request prayer for all of

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Jun 11, 2008.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

us ! Including yourself.

With all that's going on in the world , there's a lot of added stress. Stress is not good for us. That has been proven many times. So , I'm in for a group hug and a prayer circle !

(((((HUGS)))))) &

Blessings ,

b/c
  2. poets

poets Member

((((((Hugs)))))

Peace,
    Meg
  3. kbak

kbak Member

I uplift up this prayer and pass it on.

kbak
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

We all need to be strengthened in our various needs.

And to use our strength so we can keep praying for others.

A group (((((HUG)))) for all.

And group prayers.

Judy
  5. xphile

xphile New Member

(((((( Hugs )))))) to all of you and many blessings and prayers to each and one of us in the circle! Where two or more are gathered it shall be done!

Hugs and prayers,
    Adam
  6. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

We all shall know

The strength of our Lord & God.

I can feel a difference already .

<b> THANKS ! <b>

(((((HUGS)))))

Blessings ,

b/c
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2008]
  7. dustymule

dustymule New Member

Gosh, this world has gone mad. MAD!! I can't stand to read the newspaper anymore so I quit buying it. I will continue to be a blessing to others in hopes that maybe someone will turn around and be kind to someone else. God bless you all!!!! Sincerely, Barbara
  8. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I add my voice to this circle of prayer !

It has helped me and I pray it has helped all of you !!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Blessings ,

b/c

Yes , I would rather light a candle than curse the darkness .
  9. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

AMEN let it be, my new found praying friends, May the Lord keep us and bless us in this stressful time. AMEN

((((((((hugs))))))

AMY JABA520
  10. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Joining you all in prayer, Lord have mercy.

Lets continue to be a light in this world of darkness, all the forces of darkness cannot override the Lord and His will, Thy will be done and God will have Glory in Heaven and on Earth, Jesus won the victory on the Cross.

Lord we ask and pray for a slice of heaven on this earth, Your word says that you came so we could have life and have it more abundantly, You are the Victourious, Almighty Living God, We thank you and Praise you for the gift of each day, for all Blessings that we have, for family and friends and most of all we thank you for the promise of eternal life because Jesus died for us, Lord please walk with us on this earth, its not easy You know the struggles of this world, please help us to be a light, to bring Glory to you, that people who don't know you will come to know you, Lord please Bless us this day with strenghth and courage, joy and peace, please hear the cry of our hearts, please answer our prayers, your word says to ask, to seek and to knock, by prayer and petition, your word says we are more than conquerers, please bring to pass all that you have for us, for each and everyone one of us, please put a hedge of protection around us, your servants, We thank you in Jesus Mighty name, Amen.

May God Bless you all this Day.

11. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

God has consistantly raised my level of tolerance of pain. I could use another "bump".

I pray not only for myself , but for all others here !

Blessings ,

b/c
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

..in with everyone's prayers. Affirming them.

Lord, bless and help each person on this board, and help us to bless the people you put on our hearts to pray for, and to care for. Amen
  13. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

And bumping the prayer circle !

I feel the advantage of a prayer circle is that it can be done everyday !

Blessings ,

b/c
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

Sending ((Hugs)) to everyone, and prayers for each one's needs.

This is a lovely feeling, being part of the prayer circle.

Such a good reminder of our unity.

Love, Judy

15. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I appreciate all the prayers and compassion from my friends on these boards.

Sending you all prayers that things will get better soon!

16. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I can't always post a prayer , but , I always say prayers.......

Blessings ,

b/c
  17. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I know that many of us need some extra prayers for a variety of reasons !

You all are included in my prayers and ((((HUGS)))) !

Blessings ,

b/c
    [This Message was Edited on 12/18/2008]
  18. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

When I first read this , with every person's post I got chills ( the good kind from feeling His Spirit). We are all so blessed that He has given us each other to have our own kind of prayer circle.

God Bless everyone and you are all in my prayers. I haven't been able to go to church , so it is really true God does make a way ! This is truly God working in all of our lives , for ourselves and for each other .God knows the desires of our hearts and cares about us no matter where we are.

Thank you Lord for all these people that you put into my life .

Holly