I request prayers...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Mar 2, 2004.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

For our two most active moderators..... Mikie & Shirl...

They both have been fighting additional challenges...

& I think they both have not been as "active" here as they want to be....

Pleases grant them the patience to take care of themselves... to the point they feel better... & thereby are able to help us... I wasn't able to say exactly what I meant to say.... but I think most understand....

Blessings , billcamo.
  2. lois1023

lois1023 New Member

Prayers being sent
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying Mike and Shirl also, may the /Lord bless them both.

Danny
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I ask that you would pour Your living water into Shirl and Mikie. Refresh them body, mind and spirit. Give them extra grace to meet every challange they face. They are good and faithful servants to this board and need Your strength to do this job.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I continue to try to get over the effects of the flu and the stess of my SSD hearing. It will just take time. I do come here and read and pray for everyone, but I don't always have the time to respond individually.

People who are chronically ill have so many problems on so many levels. God bless you all.

Love, Mikie
  6. blessings

blessings New Member

Dear Heavenly Father;

I come to You in Jesus name on behalf of our moderators, Mikie and Shirl.

Lord, You are fully aware of their illnessnes and yet their desire to help and minister to the many, many ones of us that use these services.

Lord, I pray You will bless them with strength, well-being, and blessings and grace. We are thankful for work done and for their faith.

May our Lord impart His loving grace and peace to you , Mikie, and Shirl.

Dear Lord, I pray that You will touch Mikie with Your healing and impart to her full, recovery from this flu and the emotional tangle that the "system" of SS has thrown at her.

Please comfort her, and lead her in wisdom regarding this ssi situation. Lord, You care about everything we go through and I thank and Praise Your Holy Name.

In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen

God Bless you two dears, love to you...blessing
    [This Message was Edited on 03/03/2004]
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for Mikie and Shirl this morning. I just want to tell you both that you do a aweome job and we understand that you`re not feeling up to being here full time right now. Hang in there, things will hopefully improve soon.

Hugs,
    Sandy