I saw Dr. Martin Pall

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alaska3355, Feb 24, 2008.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

We were out of town with my husband, and the boys and I happened to stroll into a bookstore. There, giving a short talk, was Dr. Pall. I knew he lived in Washington state, as we do, but I was so surprised. I was able to stay about 20 minutes and heard familiar information....I had actually written to him about my son's chronic fatigue and his thoughts on treatments. He emphasizes that he is not a medical doctor, but he has had CFS and has cured himself of it. He said he took antioxidants, B-12 injections, rested for a whole month at one point, and for cognitive function, CoQ10 worked wonders for him. He watches his diet (I didn't get to hear how he had altered it) and talks a lot about the NO/Onoo cycle. Nitric oxide.....I can't explain it, but you can look him up and read more about it. I asked about what he thought about mercury and he mentioned thimerosol being in most vaccines, including the flu vaccine. I feel my son has greatly improved due to replacing his mercury fillings. Anyway, I thought some of you might be interested in him.