I saw the man in the moon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Dec 25, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Last night was a clear and beautiful night in KY. I went out to let the girls out just before bed and I could actually see the "man in the moon" it was pretty cool. I turned my outside lights off and just stood there and looked at the moon and stars, pretty cool- Caral
  2. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Isn't it amazing to stop and stare at a wonder such as that? So many beautiful and amazing creations,God is so talented,like you!
    Keep up the hard work,fight the good fight,but always take time to ejoy the sights.

3. ckball

ckball New Member

Yes it is amazing. I bought my 12 yo grandson a huge coffe table book called Cosmos. It is pictures of outer space from the Hubble and others.

Really puts us in prespective of how small we are in the great big world of ours.

We all need to take time to smell the roses, stare at the stars, listen to the creek or river and the birds sing. Thank you for your post-Carla
    [This Message was Edited on 12/26/2007]
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

I also love looking at the Moon and Stars! it can entertain me for awhile!,,,,Just had an idea! Maybe you could do a Man in the Moon Stained Glass work of Art!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe you already have! But yes the Cosmos have always Facinated me Too!,,,love it!,,S
  5. ckball

ckball New Member

I'm glad you got to see it too. Jamin I can't believe they did that to you on the FM board. I guess that is why I stay over here, much more friendly :)

I actually saw it the next morning too when I got up to let the girls out, Sun was coming up on one side and the moon setting in the west. It is a little overcast tonight but am hoping it will clear up- Carla
  6. Juloo

Juloo Member

I'm envious. Several nights before Christmas were clear here, but it seems like as soon as I opened my husband's present for me (a telescope!), it has been cloudy! So I have been barely sitting still and marking my time reading the instruction manual and WAITING for a clear night. I'm so jealous!