I scheduled my NCLEX-RN exam

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CockatooMom, Jun 27, 2008.

1. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Hey everyone!

I scheduled my test for Friday, July 25th at 2pm. I am SCARED TO DEATH!!! But thank God it's in the afternoon, I am NOT a morning person! Now I have to make a study schedule and stick to it!

I have stuff to review as well as test strategies to practice. I am NOT looking forward to this. I don't even want to do it. But I must. Can't waste that education, even though I have no idea how I am going to work as a nurse with all my health issues!

Just wanted to keep you all in the loop!

[This Message was Edited on 06/27/2008]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Stopping in to Wish You Goodluck!!,,,When i worked as a Nurse/Therapy aide,,,,I Remember some of my fellow co-workers having to take this exam! They Called "The Boards",,,,,,,,I'm sure it's the same test your taking!,,,,,,You Can Do it! If you've came all this way through the schooling,,,You should be Very proud of Yourself!,,,,,,,,,,Keep us Posted!,,,,,,Sis
  3. teacher

teacher New Member

Just be like the little engine that could and keep saying "I think I can".

You're going to get through this with flying colors.
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Good luck on your exam. I am sure you will do fine. I can passi t you can to although it is probably harder now than it used to be (MANY YEARS) afo !!!

Nurses have to do so much more than when I trained.

Go girl you can do it.

5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You have done so well so far I know you will do well on the exam. Love Annie
  6. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

for the words of encouragement and for your support! We hear so many horror stories about this exam. I'll let you know how I make out!