I see now why the posts are longer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by raven5000, Apr 8, 2008.

1. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

Wayyyy better over here! The board is slower, your posts dont' disappear to the 5th page in 2 hrs over here! Lots of actual "chat" going on in these threads and no accusations of "bumping" posts just to get their idea to the "top of the list" again.

YAYYYYYY
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Yup, the FM/CFS/ME board really zips along. On the other h., I've been to some boards on the net where the most recent messages are years old. Maybe the little electronics got stuck in Rod Serling's T. Zone.

Of course, we on the chit chat board have lots of topics to discuss so we can just rattle along forever if our strength holds out.

Then too, our posts often start out on one topic like recipes and segue into something of a different sort altogether: raising hamsters or the best seafood restarants.

Ha det bra

Rock

3. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

It is unfortunate that the other board does not respond "as nicely" or "as much" as we would prefer. I find that the chit chat board is easier to go to, as almost all of my support group friends migrated here. While I still have some friends on the other board, which helps to get posts more responded to, but I do find more comfort in this board because of the variety of topics, and it's not as depressing as the other board.

Hugs :)
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

It provides a great distraction for a few minutes from the crap that we deal with every day. I love reading the recipes and what others think of the tv shows. BTW any Law and Order or Law and Order CI fans out there?
    Cath
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

It provides a great distraction for a few minutes from the crap that we deal with every day. I love reading the recipes and what others think of the tv shows. BTW any Law and Order or Law and Order CI fans out there?
    Cath