I slept 8 straight hours last night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilbird, Sep 8, 2005.

1. lilbird

lilbird New Member

I am so excited, I can not remember the last time I slept so good. I didn't wake up once in 8 hours. I even feel rested this morning. I told my family and they are like, OOOOOOOk. But I knew you guys would understand.

I contribute this to the FFC. I am feeling better and now hopefully starting to sleep better.

Hope everyone has as good a day as possible.

Cathy
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Cathy:

THAT'S GREAT! I hear ya about sleep. I didn't wake up last night either. We are making the uphill climb!! Slow but sure

Cindy
  3. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

That is so great you got peaceful sleep.. Now when is my turn? :) Well it would be nice if you can sleep like that all the times.
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm so happy for you! What good news, and I'm glad you told us. So often we hear only bad...or tell only bad (me, I'm talking about!)...that this was a real upper. Thank you and enjoy your day!

Sue
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

good for you, you are so lucky. I havent slept right through a night for over 20 years, not one, not even with sleep aids.

Can you please tell me what FFC is please.

Thanks
    Rosie
  6. kbak

kbak Member

Normals don't realize what a big deal that is! So glad you had a great nite. Hope it's just one of many for you.
  7. lilbird

lilbird New Member

I knew you would understand.

Rosiebud, FFC is Fibro Fatigue Center. There are some of us that are going to these centers. There are 14 or so across the country. Most of us are having really good results with there protocol. Do a search, allot of us are posting our experence's with them. They also have a web site.

Cindy, I was herxing pretty bad yesterday. I am sure I got some bad stuff out of my system. Today I am having some burning like cramping that is radiating down my thighs.

Cathy
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Cathy:
    You are right: there is nothing beter than a full night of restorative sleep. It can do wonders. Fingers crossed for you.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  9. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I just can't believe how similar we are with our progress. I guess because we started at the same time at the clinic. I've also had the increase in pain and stiffness. Last night before bed I was really sore.

My system is so sensitive and I've dropped the antibiotics to half dose and will work up. I'm taking so much. Are you still on the Dr. T's drink. I'm taking every second day. Trying to experiment a little. Don't want to overload my body.

Just started the Release and Renew. That's for pain.

Kbak: Are you on all the supplements, thyroid T3, antibiotics etc. Have you been on the same ones the whole 6 months? I figure by Dec. I'll notice real improvements. I sure do have a lot more energy and that zingy feeling in my head is gone. That must have been hormonal related.

Have to pick up my doxy px today.

This support is so great! Keeps me going

Cindy
  10. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

that IS exciting. Can't remember EVER getting 8 hours!

Can you tell me what you attribute this to? I realize it must be a combination of protocols, but are you also on a sleep med? and is it Xyrem?

I plan to someday go to an FFC and hope I can report such good news as well.
  11. lilbird

lilbird New Member

I think its a combo of everything from the FFC. My hormones were way out of wack. I have been taking estrogen, progestoren, testostoron and thyroid. We also started to treat Lyme 2 weeks ago. I think its all contributing.

I was able to go off one of my sleep meds a few weeks ago. I still take Klonopin to help me sleep.

Its odd, because I am only a few days from my period and this is when I usually sleep the worst. So I know ajusting my hormones has really helped.

I hope that you will be able to go to the FFC. It is worth the money if you can find anyway to afford it.

Take care
    Cathy
  12. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

we dont have fibro centres in the UK and not many CFS centres either.

Thats great that you are being helped like that, maybe it will be such a success that the UK will catch on.

Rosie