I Smell sooo nice right now LOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, May 20, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Well I could not resist the warm weather today and decided to go out and get a few things I needed. As always I wanted to go everywhere that I needed to go BUT I had to limit myself to 2-3 places depending on distance and how hectic it was in the store. If the store was too crazy like Walmart, my anxiety levels rise, so it is just decisions decisions.

I came home and oh my gosh I hurt so bad especially my entire back, and soooo I decided to give the O24 Fibromyalgia spray a try again and oh man my back feels relieved along with the other parts of my body. But I smell so strong of Camphor that I scare away anyone wanting to come near me though LOL. Mmmmm man repellent, mwwaaahahahaha!

My cat is saying hello from far away and my mom ran away LOL. She will be back when the camphor smell dies down.

I wonder if this will ward off mosquitoes? That would be cool LOL.

I wish I could spray it on my hands but I like to wash my hands just in case I touch my face.

Anyway gone to lie down for awhile.
  2. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

I want to try this wonder stuff. where did you get the O24? I live in Tennessee and I saw in your profile that you are in California. Is it in a store or do you order it off line. Let me know so I can smell good too!!

Suzette
  3. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

There is usually a banner for it at the top of the view posts title page. Or you can click on "Store" on any page and go to the shopping section. The ProEnzyme P enzymes are great for reducing pain, and esp. for inflammation taht I buy here too. All their supplements have been good quality.

jeanne
  4. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I am glad that I made all of you laugh. LOL

It is soooo funny whenever I spray the O24 on, I can clear a room so quickly. I think this would work great to ward off guys LOL but these days I may attract some other weirder types ooooooy!

My mom, did not stay long in the same room with me, she was hi, byeeee, but called me to check on me to make sure I was okay. I was going to go to the movies on my own this evening buuuuut was too tired and well I smelled again too much of Camphor.

My cat well he looked at me from afar and came by but kept his distance.

I bought the O24 from here at the Prohealth store, now I did find it at Sav-on BUT it was basically the same price or a little more, and well since I RARELY make it to the store and with high gas prices I am better off ordering it from here.

Anyway I opened the windows and whew the smell went out, probably made some of the neighbors faint but that is okay, they make too much noise sometimes LOL.