I sold one of my paintings on ebay today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunflowergirl, Jan 10, 2007.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

It was a watercolor of a purple iris. Last week I decided to "test the waters" and try it out. Finally today, the last day, someone bought it. There are soooo many paintings for sale and I just wasn't sure about this whole thing.
  2. Lynna62

Lynna62 New Member

Good for you! How nice to be able to make some extra $$ from something you like doing. Can you give us a link so we can see it?

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Good for you! I've been thinking about selling on Ebay but Haven't gotten serious about it yet! All I do is Buy!Lol. Get carried away sometimes!

I Remember the Painting of the Iris ! it was gorgeous! Hope you got a good price for it!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You are now a pro.
  5. suzyQ44

suzyQ44 New Member

Glad to hear that, Since I can't work outside the home anymore I also sell on E-bay from time to time. I used to do it alot but I just cant hardly take all the typing and the strain on my neck and back. It's always nice when something goes right. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
  6. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I found your painting...Beautiful!!!

I hope that price pleased you...

Hubby and I do alot of selling (and buying) on ebay lately, being I am housebound, and we are loving it...

Hope you have continued success...

Again, your iris was beautiful!!!!

7. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear sunflowergirl:

Congrats, and may you sell out of all your paintings.

8. ckball

ckball New Member

That's great! Don't you love that feeliing when someone buys your work.

I sell stained glass at a art gallery in my town. I have tried selling on ebay but have been thinking about.

See my profile to see how to see my work if you want.

How long have you been painting? Do you just do watercolors?

I have to visit ebay and see what you sold- Congrats-Carla
  9. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'd love to see the painting!!! Congratulations.

Nancy B
  10. larryh

larryh New Member

I think I saw the one you are talking about when you posted a picture of it. If so I am not surprised it sold. IT would be nice to seel some here before we run out of room for them. Epecially not that my wife is getting into woodburning and I am painting those for her. You are way better than I am though and you deserver to sell your work.

11. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Way to go! You're now on your way to fame and fortune so remember us when you get there.

12. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I've put up the one that I sold this week.
  13. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

the painting is beautiful and so professional. Good for you selling it on EBay.

I've bought a couple of paintings from EBay, both from Germany, I'm in Europe, and very happy with them I am.

14. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Is Beautiful!!!!!!!

Nancy B
  15. kriket

kriket New Member

This will give you some great confidence in your work and maybe you will start selling more and more of them!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

[This Message was Edited on 01/11/2007]
  16. dragonfly22

dragonfly22 New Member

flowers too. I'm fairly new to Board. RA and Fibro. I sell on E-bay and just sold a lovely painting as well. Only I didn't paint it. Not talented that way although husband is. Would love to see your tiles. I Love Pottery and Tile. Big congratulations!!
  17. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

That must really be exciting for you. The painting in your profile is beautiful too.