i sort of new here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by glasses, Feb 23, 2008.

1. glasses

glasses New Member

its been a while since i have been on then my coumputer went down i just got a new laptop .I just wondered if i can hang around with yous

Norma
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi,
    We like to hang around, hope your new laptop works great!
    Welcome,
    MSS
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Norma! Welcome on in! Join in on the Fun!,,,,,Sis
  4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I can't get your email address to work and I never got anything from you.... I'm so glad I found you back here. Guess we both wrote them down wrong during the phone call.

Glad you got a laptop, I'm using kris's right now. Taliah spent the night with me last night and just went home, I miss her already.

Hugz,
    Tona
  5. glasses

glasses New Member

Hi and thanks Mornigsonshine,Sisland,TonaKay for welcoming back i hope to have a good time

Tona i wondered what happened i just sent one to you under a one of yours i wonder why it wont work
  6. WELCOME and yes jump on in, don't be shy!
  7. tonakay

tonakay New Member

maybe we can get on the phone again to get the right address.... I want to see pictures of your granddaughter!

xoxoxxoxoxo

hope you and wayne are warmer than we are!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2008]
  8. glasses

glasses New Member

Thanks also fibrobutterfly,twinofdar S-elain for welcoming me
    hi Tonakay will call you some time this week at night if thats okay
    love norma
  9. tonakay

tonakay New Member

you can call anytime. I'd mail you my email address but you know how long it takes our cards to go back and forth...lol

Our other board is gone, I guess from nobody using it so I was really happy to find you here.... don't know what even made me click on your post with the name of glasses lol

Hugz,
    Tona
  10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I love your "call name" or whatever you call it - "glasses". That is cute. I guess you wear them(just a guess anyway).

Yes, everyonei s welcome. There are so many smart, funny, and compassionate people here.

Have to run for now. Talk to you soon again I hope.
    Blessings and hugs,

Granni

[This Message was Edited on 02/25/2008]
  11. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Nice to meet you and of course you can joing the chit chat. It is for everyone. So I see you are from Canada, I have been there once. It was when we had that great flood in St. Louis, MO. I remember because at the border the lady was so nice and asked if it affected us.

Canada is beautiful, I loved it there and would love to go back.
  12. glasses

glasses New Member

fibromickster for welcoming me I glad to here that you liked Canada Sorry to here that you had a flood

norma
  13. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Look at my profile picture, I put it up so you could see chunky Taliah...LOL
  14. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Welcome to our family...It gets kinda confusing here sometimes with our virtual trips and parties...but hang on it'll be a blast.

lacey
  15. glasses

glasses New Member

Thanks Laceymae and granniluvsu for welcoming me

Tona your grandchild is so cute and healthy looking .
    .i sure wished i new how to do pics by the way i got your email did you get mine
    norma
  16. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I didn't get an email from you, dang it! I'll send you another one that just says hi, hit reply and see if it will come back to me. I can't figure out what is goin on, we used to email all the time!
  17. glasses

glasses New Member

i wonder why the email wont work for me yes send me another one please
    norma
  18. tonakay

tonakay New Member

No school here yesterday, more snow. I'm so sick of snow I could puke!! The dogs have to be drug out the door to go potty..LOL I sent you another email. Hope all is well up there.. only a week til your vacation!

Hugz,
    tona
  19. glasses

glasses New Member

There was no school yesterday here to .Lola was in the backyard not safe to walk .In the yard to day its cold out there .
    i am going to pack at the first of the week .Lola is staying at the bordersplace she likes it there so many dogs to play with.
    i sent you a email i guess it did not work

norma