I spoke too soon - I really tick myself off

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellbear, Mar 21, 2003.

1. kellbear

kellbear New Member

Well, my 12 days of feeling good are over, and I know why. I slipped up on my diet way too much this week. I ended up going to a bar. I didnt drink but being around all the ciggarette smoke flared my lungs up again. The pain is back in my lungs. My throat hurts and my fingers are going numb again. I was eating crappier these last few days. Just a little bit where I thought I could get by, but I guess I need to be very consistant with my diet in order to keep this liveable. Also got my appt with the Neuro in about an hour. Was lookng forward to a nice weekend and going to see Kenny Rogers. Why can't I stay consistant. I guess I learned my lesson.
  2. Tattoopixie

Tattoopixie New Member

Seems my good days are numbered too. Just today my upper back between my shoulders is starting to burn again, my shoulders are becoming painful, the little finger on my left hand hurts....I wanted to come home & clean, but no such luck. Am glad that I took the time to go to the used bookstore yesterday & got about 10 books to read. Think maybe I overdid it there lugging those books around w/me! Was in such a good mood today now, had went & got some new rollers & perms as my best friend offered to perm my hair for me. Even got some jazzy red hair color to perk me up & remembered to get the kind w/out peroxide so I can put it on right after perm. Now I don't see myself being able to lean over the sink for that amount of time. Guess I'll have to wait for the next good spell. Such a bummer!
    Peace,
    Pixie