i still need to turn my keys in today by midnight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 9, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i want to re vaccuum living room some glass from a mirrored walled got broken...so there are tiny silvers of glass in the carpet...i could say forget they aren't going to charge me for it anywyas...but do not want anyone cutting themselves..

i am so tired of cleaning ....but i have to do it...

well here at my new apartment...i need to tidy up some things...and put screws back in the dinning table top...son will do that for me..

then i get to start baking some side dishes to go with the burgers and hot dogs and some chix breast on the grill for sunday...

i am having over a couple of friends and thier kids and a one husband) not mine....not married...

we are going to art and wine festival here in novato california...we can walk to it from my apt...so that is nice...

had some little dramas along the way but that is ok...

my son started football a week ago...he gets next week off because of final exams...then it is football till middle of december....

last years team won rings for winning the north coast league in california...so my son is hoping they go all the way this year...

he called me up a few days ago and said he wanted to quit football but wasn't really sure...so he was good and talk ed to his varsity coach...he gave him until the end of next week to decide... cody took one night off...he decided to play...

they are planning on starting him as left guard this year and then middle line backer next year his senior year...that is the position he really enjoys...

well just babbling...

everyone have a good night of sleep! i know you are saying what the heck is sleep...

hugs

jodie
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I bet you will enjoy your new place. Don't wear yourself out this weekend- if everything isn't perfect when you have your company, they'll understand. Plus, you can buy some of the stuff so you won't have to make it...just an idea. Take care and get a little rest! Terri
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

festival...i have 45 minutes to be there...

i had t tidy up a little bit...

then when i get home later on i will do the real work...

thanks for reading alaska

jodie
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Just saw your 2 posts and your reference to Navato Ca.
    I graduated from Sonoma State in "71 when there were less than 1,000 students at the school. Believe it or not, there was a red octagon stop sign right on Hyw 101 as you entered the Navato "City" limits. The town of Navato supported alot of things with the citation money collected there!! It was notorious for that all over the North Bay Area.

You look around that North Bay Area now and wonder if bigger can really be better?? The quality of life here is a far cry from when I "grew up". What ever happened to the Sixties concept of "Zero Population"?? I did it.
    Hope you had fun today!
    MRDAD

5. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi Jodie, glad you are getting your apartment together.Just dont overdo it.We sometimes forget to be carefull then end up in really bad flare.

Understand the moving part.Just moved MIL to an apartment.I overdid it.So you take Care!!!

Glad your out enjoying yourself!!

Take Care!!
    hugzzzzzzzz,
    Jordane
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i thought you were from the san francisco area...do you still live out here? if you don't mind me asking?

i grew up in battle creek michigan originally and came out here in 1990...lived in alexandria virginia for about 4 years...ex was in the u.s.c.g...

yes sonoma state is still there...and the art and wine festival was fun...i just had alittle too much to drink...2 beers only..but i didnt eat anything yet that day...

then i was asked to go out dancing in s.f. but i backed out i had headache and sinus congestion...then my anxiety of not being ready form my company today....wasn't sitting comfortable w/me...

going back to the festival w/some different group of friends...and then back to my house (apt), to bbq or swim or who knows...

well have a great one everyone...

jodie
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

thank you for your support...it is of course too late to not to over do it...but what the heck...i had to do it,,,,

next time hopefully i can hire a moving company or some of my son's friends...

the darn tendonitis in my elbow will not go away...it is shot then gone sometimes for a bit...repeat after repeat...

i need to go to my new pcp and tell him i have not had any xray of elbow..and how many coritsone shots i ihave had in the last year or six months i think it is...

but i turned in the keys yesterday, saturday morning....then iwent to art and wine festival, i live just about 10 miles away from wine country in california..in the northbay...

it was fun...i am going back today..i still need to get a shower...

but i made baked beans, cut up water melon, and bought the desserts....and made coleslaw...i may need to make a salad for my friends kids...they are 3 and 4years(twins)...but i have burgers and hot dogs and chix filtes..spelling jodie? i used to be a faboulous spelling a's always and wons spelling bees..

well i will back later to day./..and will update my day...

shoot maybe i will start doing karoke night like mayline..she is a kicking fun lady..

jodie
  8. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Hello Jodie,
    It sounds as if you had a good mix of work and fun this weekend. Yes, I've been back in S.F. for about ten years after having been gone to the Sierra and North Valley for almost 25 yrs! Don't know where the time went.
    My brothers and I use to fish Nicasio Lake in the 60's and loved to go to Occidental for a good Italian Bask Style Dinners. "Grewup" in the 60's when things were pretty interesting here. "Moma's and the Papa's" lived around the conner from me And they practiced their music so loud I told my brother " there's likely to be a bunch of orphans running around if they don,t tone it down!! Oh, well---It wasn't dull around here.
    Hope you're enjoying the company of friends and should be talking to you again soon. Have a great eve! MRDAD
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

back in the very early 90's if not year 1990...i got to listen to metallic practice some of their songs for one of thier albums...they live in novato area...

quite a few of movie stars have moved to marin county to get away from he la lifestyle...

i had met some of the metallica muscians at a dentist office...

the little old town of occidental....

i have eaten at ranco nicasio resturant...it is a nice little place...

i made it through the three children under 4...and we went to the art and wine festival and i bumped into a few friends...

well know i just want to sleep all day tom, well today...

but i need to get up around 7:45...am and then i can crawl back into bed after my son gets dropped off at school...

i get to sleep in this summer...

jodie
  10. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I'm happy that you had such a nice and productive weekend. That moving thing is never any fun until you're actually in the new place and start to make it comfortable and attractive. Don't do to much at once, pace yourself. Ya need some energy for the "message board".

Bethm is moving up next weekend from SO.Cal to Pacifica in San Mateo Co. I can see his coming! Your in Navato in Sonoma Co. so that puts me right in the middle in S.F. I suppose all the parties I going to end up a my house!! I'd better go out this week and buy a vacuum!!!

"Talk" latter. Having Brunch with my son.
    MRDAD
  11. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

It was good to read of both of your son's achievements! WOW...I would like to hear more about each as time goes on.

I am getting to like this board better than a magazine. It has all the departments and sure keeps my attention!

Jana