I survived. Now what's new? I feel like a stranger!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, May 13, 2003.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I've been through some serious trials..healthwise and "caregiver" wise!

This short Howdy I hope is a beginning to becoming once more a member of this board...believe me, if I could have reached a computer you all would have been first on the list! Love CactusLil'
  2. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Welcome back to you, sorry you didn't have access for a while. Sounds like you have had some real adventures of late. Glad you survived and are back to the board!
    love, Rebel
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

The adventure continues as I seek to keep my sanity in a town gone mad and a family doing likewise! Ha-Ha! Thank heavens I have a doctor who is a real healer and believes in helping my son and I even if sometimes we run him on overdrive! Lil'
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So glad to see you back on the board. You were surely missed! Your imput is always much sourced after.

Sincerely hope your health/home problems have improved. You are always in my prayers, if you are on the board or not.

We have mega new people here, they are coming on everyday. It won't take then long to get to get to you know you and your important contributions to this board.

The old ones like myself, are well familiar with you.

So glad to see that you are back, hope its for good this time.

Welcome home my special friend.................

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Dara

Dara New Member

I'm glad to see you're back on board. I always enjoy your posts and appreciate your humor.

Dara
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  7. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Sorry to hear you have been enduring serious trials....

Glad to see my fellow Texan----back on the board! Happy you got your mitts firmly on a keyboard again. Always look forward to your post...

Karen
  8. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I miss not reading your posts. I hope things are going better for you!
  9. amaryllis

amaryllis New Member

I'm not around much, but glad to see you back on the board --- a hardy welcome back to you!! Wishing you all the very best ~

~A
  10. jolly

jolly New Member

Last you wrote you were fixing to go through some medical stuff. Hope everything went well. You sound good! Hope your son is doing good, too. This board is going fast - 3 pages a day, but the chitchat has slowed. Come on over there and talk to us. Your up the highway fibro friend in Spicewood, Jo Ellen
  11. allhart

allhart New Member

welcome back!
    was wondering where you where,
    hope things are getting better ,you and your son have been in my thoughts
    realy glad to hear from ya agin.
    kara
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad you are back amongst us. Hope you are doing better and look forward to seeing you posting again.

Love, Mikie