I talked to the peptide doc's office!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Feb 28, 2012.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I finally got the doc's office in Va Beach on the line and they are sending me a questionerre to fill out. Once they get that back and look it over they will call me to schedule an appt!

The lady on the phone said that they do have patients with FM on the therapy and she herself is on it for RA. She said it took hours after getting out of bed to be able to straighten up and she was in a lot of pain, but that's all gone now. After a few shots, they sent her blood to Oxford for a more precise serum and she is not on one for Parkinsons.

She also said there is a girl with very bad allergies and after one shot she is able to breathe better than ever! I am excited!!!! I'll keep you posted. They are also having a lecture around the end of March or beginning of April about it that is free. Could it be???

I would be SO happy to leave this crap behind me for good!
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

That's great news! I'm so glad for you. Do keep us posted. I've had to reschedule my appt to March 15 due to getting lab work done, so won't have anything to report until then.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think you'll find the seminar helpful. I did. This concept is soooo simple but it's kinda hard for us to get our minds around it. My docs had some graphics showing the peptides hooking up with the receptors in the body. My doc's teenage daughter only needed one injection to get rid of her allergies. It's so nice for me not to have my hands swell and ache with arthritis. It's also nice not to have such a dry mouth that I choak on bread. It's just that I don't have a lot of energy but I blame that on my BP meds. Keep us updated.

Mary, please also keep us updated. I'm excited for you.

Love, Mikie