I taught my friend a lesson

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LauraLea, Feb 24, 2003.

1. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

I was guilty of this as well. My friend and I were out shopping one day and the car next to us drove into a handy-cap parking space.

The lady got out and walked into the store without as much a limp. My friend said, Doesn't that just piss you off that people who don't need to park in a handy-cap parking space.

I asked her how do you know she isn't handy-capped? She said because she looks fine.

Well ask you all can probably guess what I said... My friend said she will never jugde people who park in handy-cap again.

Of course I don't know if this person truley deserved to park in this space, but you never know....
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't use handicap spaces, but sometimes, I'm just so tired and in pain that I know if I have to walk any more than necessary, I'm going to be in big trouble. This usually happens when I've overdone it for the day and still need to stop for food or prescriptions.

Love, Mikie
  3. pamela

pamela New Member

If you have never had anything happen to you, and you see someone get out of the car and walk like a normal person its frustrating. But since my accident it is so painful to walk and the fatigue is SOOOOO great...that I went and got a handicapped parking placecard too. I do get out of my car and walk but I do have a limp. If i'm with my husband I have to hold his hand and pull down on it for support. People should never judge but everyone knows some husbands or wives do take advantage of the other mates situation. Love Pamela