I thank God

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by grge, May 31, 2004.

1. grge

grge New Member

I thank God for answered prayers. I praise him for His faithfulness.

Please pray with and for me. I ask Father that my prayers be answered with all speed. You are a loving and caring God who desires all good things for your children. Father, God hear my pleas and those on this message board. Grant us your favor in a swift and wonderous way.

Let there be no doubt that your mighty presence your love for us has brought forth the miracle we seek.

A three fold cord is not easily broken. We wait upon you oh Lord to give us your blessings.

grge
  2. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

"I thank you God for answered prayers. I praise You for Your faithfulness. I ask Father that my prayers be answered with all speed. You are a loving and caring God who desires all good things for your children. Father, God hear my pleas and those on this message board. Grant us your favor in a swift and wonderous way.

Let there be no doubt that your mighty presence your love for us has brought forth the miracle we seek.

A three fold cord is not easily broken. We wait upon you oh Lord to give us your blessings."

AMEN.

thanks, grge. That was beautiful.
    Darlene
  3. JimB

JimB New Member

Amen. Jim
  4. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

I agree in prayer with you.
    Monkeykat