I THINK CFID'S, FM, AND LYME PATIENTS SHOULD WATCH THIS ON SUNDAY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Jun 9, 2006.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

The Stabbing Sensation

Jackie Spar is an outgoing, active teenager who's full of promise until mysterious pains take over her entire body. The joint problems becomes so bad that Jackie must drop out of high school. Will doctors find out what is causing her malady in time?

JUN 05 2006
    @ 10:00 PM
    JUN 06 2006
    @ 01:00 AM
    JUN 11 2006
    @ 06:00 PM

It may help somebody. Maybe you and maybe me. Please bump until Sunday at 7pm.

Thanks!
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I'd like to see it.
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

what channel? is it on Mystery Diagnosis? Sound's familiar.

thanks,

Claudia
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

What channel will this be on? I would like to watch it.

Thanks!

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. justlooking

justlooking New Member

it was on Monday night on Mystery Diagnosis. It was on Discovery Health Channel. Mystery Diagnsis repeats are also being shown on Discovery or The Learning Channel now too. It is a great show. I've watched it every week since it started. Definitely informative. Through watching that show I found out my daughters condition has a name and now she is on her way to getting help for it!

JL
  6. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Like JustLooking said it will be on the Discovery Channel. It was on this past Sunday but they will show it again this Sunday at 6pm (EST I think).

We should post what we all think after watching.
  7. intensemom

intensemom New Member

bumpity bump
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

9. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I posted about this gal a few days ago, the title on my post was lousy so I had few responses. Worth watching!

http://www.arthritissupport.com/chat/forums/message.cfm?id=847665&B=FM#848004
  10. tlayne

tlayne Member

11. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

12. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

and it was very informative. Thank you for telling us. I have a SIL who has these symptoms who has had negative lyme test and thinks she has ruled that out. My husband is going to tell her about what we learned on the show.
    THANK YOU!!!!