I THINK I AM GETTING BETTER!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by healthywannabe, Jul 8, 2003.

1. healthywannabe

healthywannabe New Member

HEllo all! I think I am getting better! This weekend i have done more things that I have done in five months. I was up for most of the day, And i didnt feel too sick.. I did pay for it yesterday and a little today, but i dont care! I am soo excited! the wierd thing is i really havent done anything difrent. I got the flue so i stopped going to the chiro and a week after the flu went away I just kept feeling better and better!I do think the chiro has helped me have more energy. I am not rubbing it in! Sorry if you think i am ! I am just soooo excited! I will be praying for all of you that you may feel better! thank you soo much for helping me through this horrible disease. I would have sunk into a deep deppresion without you guys so thanks! Peace..Zoe
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good for you. I hope you enjoy yourself without overdoing it. Isn't it wonderful to feel like a normal person again?

Love, Mikie
  3. scottabir

scottabir New Member

I have been going to the chiropractor for 9 months now and he has brought me more releif than any other DR. He has me on some dietary foods and supplements and for the past couple of weeks I have felt my health take a turn for the better. The last few weeks have been very stressful and I have had very little sleep but for the first time in years I am not paying for it. I have more energy and just feel better. Unfortunately I used Listerene toothpaste the other day and have now broken out wiith 11 canker sores in my mouth...OUCH! Once those go away I think I will feel even better. Good luck and I hope you continue to feel better.

Abi
  4. yellowbird

yellowbird New Member

BUT... be careful not to overdo it. If we're talking about CFS, you need to stil make sure not to burn yourself out. Caution! No making up for lost time. But enjoy!
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Any time one of us is on the road to feeling better, it's something to give all of us hope! I'm thrilled to hear you are finding that you generally feel much better & have more energy. Hope this continues for you---enjoy it!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  6. Jen F

Jen F New Member

I know a number of people who had remissions lasting up to a few weeks before a crash, so if you do crash, try not to be devastated. Enjoy your time while you can, try not to do too much activity right away [yeah right, I know we all want to make up for lost time]

and if you are better forever more, come tell us, cough and spit on us and try to give us all your flu germs :) or maybe just let us know so we can all turn green with envy while being very happy for you, and knowing another one has escaped the clutches of this evil sickness.

the more people we hear get better, the more hope there is for us.

Glad to hear your news.
  7. sickdave

sickdave New Member

Zoe:

Great I am very happy for you. I too went to a chiro and using kinesiology(muscletone testing) found supplements also thay worked for me (One thing though was he moved to Texas and For awhile II thought I was lost.)

But back to you... relish your freedom and watch your intake of salt and sugar. discipline and faith are important to stay on this side of the line.

I am so happy to see someone else climb out of the hole ( Almost like being released from "The Matrix" ;-)

Continue to stay well get even better and continue to be blessed.

David

[ advertisement ]