I THINK I CELEBARATED TOO SOON.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

About two weeks ago, I posted about how great I was feeling and how it has been over a month since a flare. Well....

Today begins another 3 weeks of fatigue. I started feeling it yesterday and was hoping that it was only a brief thing because of the heat or something. But no....it is worse today and am getting depressed because I was really playing with the idea of going back to work. Oh well....I've dealt with this for at least 5 years and can deal with it some more I guess.
  2. rainorshine

rainorshine New Member

Just know your not alone.

And keep on keeping on
    C
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

I know how you feel. I was basically housebound April, May and part of June.

Then I started to feel better for a week or so then bam right back to where I was.

There are days I may feel horrible early on in the day then later feel almost normal for a few hours then tired again.

Sometimes it is the opposite. It is so unpredictable.

You are not alone, it is hard to deal with, I'm still hoping one day they will figure it out and cure us all- but what drug companies and Drs do then.

I hope you feel better soon. I don't hink the heats helps either. Carla
  4. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I hate when that happens!!! I've been in the longest flare ever and it's really bad. But, I know how it feels to even consider going back to work. It's an exciting thought. Take care of yourself and remember that even if you start to feel better, don't push. Pushing is BAD.

Lolalee
  5. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Thank you all for your encouragement and support. I am glad that I've had a month and a half to do the things I needed to do and some of the things I wanted to do. I was feeling so tired today and almost put off watering my plants and cleaning the water dishes out of my dog's pans, but went ahead and did it all because I knew that tomorrow I may not be able to at all!

I feel sad for my mentally handicapped brother because I am not able to give him the attention he needs when I get like this. He says he understands, but it is so hard to give more than an "uh hu" in response to his efforts to converse with me. I want to play with him and squirt him with the water hose which he enjoys so much and just cackles and laughs and talks about it for the rest fo the day. We play alot when I feel good.
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Same thing happened to me! was feeling really pretty Good for a couple weeks (and looking at the help wanted adds)!!!

It seems i go through this every summer! The warmer wheather makes a huge difference in my pain level!...................wow a couple hundred dollars a month would be nice!! I guess we can keep Hopeing !!....................Hugs!.............Sydney