I think I'm going into another flare!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sumbuni, Sep 5, 2003.

1. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

I had to work 2 10 hr days, a 9 hr day, and an 8 hr day...by the time I got to the end of the 10 hr days, I'm starting to feel fatigued. Now the lymph nodes are swelled again, and I'm having chills for no reason. Muscles ache, and stiffness too. Feel like crap! I get so tired of the ups and downs...but better that there are the ups, and not all downs. AMEN???

love ya all!
    Sumbuni

God Bless the bunch of ya!!
  2. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

I don't know how you are making it thru those long days. Do you work in medical field? Those hours seem to jive with hospital hours (I have 2 nurses in my family.) Do you get any grouped days off for working those hours? If so I hope you spend that time resting - BIG TIME!

I hope it is a "fake out flare" that never explodes!

Please take care of yourself. You will definitely be in my prayers tonight.

God Bless you and lots of soft hugs!

Sunshine8957
  3. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

Im sorry to hear about your flare-up... Like you said better to have ups and downs rather than only downs, which We are used to alot of that!!! Take care of yourself, and slow down and rest a bit when you can, or sooner or later your body will force you to do so!!! Blessigs, Iggy
  4. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

No, I'm not in the medical field...I work in a factory building windows for Pella Corp. They placed #12 in Fortune 500's top 100 places to work. All who work at this new factory wonder how they got that high a score, and none of us want to work for #100, if #12 is like THIS. It is a new factory, and maybe that is why all the hours. I can handle the 40 hours pretty well, I have time to rest on the weekends, but it pretty much means working to pay for a place to sleep so that I can get the rest to go back to work to make the money to....you get the idea. Not much in my life but work and sleep...except for my youngest daughter and her two marvelous daughters...the light of my life!!

Thank you for your concern, and for your prayers. I am a true believer in the power of prayer. I have seen for myself some marvelous answers.

God bless you, and bring you many good days!

Love

sumbuni
  5. hope-floats

hope-floats New Member

Just be careful about listening to that body of yours. You know when it is telling you something. I didn't listen to mine and now I am out on medical leave with NO pay. If I was smart, shortened hours would have been financial doable, as opposed to no hours. I'm stuck home now with my symptoms increasing because I didn't stop and slow down when I needed to. Please take care of yourself. You don't want those beautiful grand daughters to have to come and visit a sick grammy. God bless.
  6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

To hear of your problems with flare.
    I get bad flares alot because i overdo things.
    Try to rest when you can & soft hugs to you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((( sharon d