I Think My Strange Head Feelings May Be MCS, Need Your Input

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Aug 19, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Well, after all these years of misery with this strange head feeling, off balance , feeling nausated etc. I thought
    first was a CFS crash but just a different feelling, then I knew it was allergies, sinus . I do have some sinus issues with all this but my allergy test were negative.

Today, I tried using my favorite colone ( that I have used in years because of my sensitive smell) but I wanted to spray my closet just to give my room and closet a good smell, to smell like the old me.

Well, it wasn't 30 minutes till my vision was blurry, my ears with the full feeling, sorta off balance, bad aches, pains ,fatiue also nausated and very emotional almost like a panicy feeling, then the overactive bladder and bowels.

My husband said I even looked sick . So to the couch I go , didn't go back into my room, thank goodness. It hit me could it have been the colone. I drank lots of water and laid on the sofa but keeping the little one I had to get up every now and then. Thank goodnes my husband was home today.

Does this sound like it could have been a MCS reaction from the colone, I seem to be feeling better now but still not myself, which isn't good at my best.

My be another false alarm but I am always looking for answers as to why I feel so bad with so many different symptoms.

[This Message was Edited on 08/19/2008]
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

It is possible it is cologne and I have the same symptoms you do but mine is not an allergy to cologne. I get this whether I use it or not.

I have had this same feeling as you since about 1991. I hate it, sometimes I feel almost dizzy or like I am going to go now if you know what I mean, just leave this earth. It is my worst symptom and I hate it other then pain.

Do you ever get pressure in your temple area too?

They have never after what seems like a million test figured out what it is. One Chiro said that he tought it was the large muscle that runs around the neck and head.[This Message was Edited on 08/19/2008]
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Gee, mabye all these feelings are CFS I hate whatever they ar . Yes, many times I have thought this is it.

Haven't noticed pressure in my temple area but may have it and so freaked out about all the other symptoms I just don't notice.

Sorry, you have to feel this way, Have you found any meds or anything that helps. Xanax seems to take the edge off but thats about it.

God Bless,