Discussion in 'Forum Feedback, Questions & Suggestions' started by lgp, May 12, 2013.

1. tamsyn

tamsyn Member

Thank you;I think I'm getting the hang of it. I was crashed in bed with a flare yesterday so something new made me overwhelmed and grouchy. Thanks for your help!
    Holly-Admin likes this.
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

Well, it's taken a while for me BUT I do like this new format. I'm finding it easy to locate things. And I admit, it was crazy confusin for while.

Jam....I totally agree. Everyone is always looking DOWN, checking their messages or texting. I'm feeling alien!!! Young people (and even some older ones) just aren't aware of how they're getting "sucked into" a robotic state. TV and computer have sucked up people into their screens. And don't you just HATE it when someone is shopping and they're talking to someone with an ear bud in their ear. How RUDE....I don't want to hear about someone else's boring existence......I have my OWN> LOL.

Even when it comes to my husband and talking with him, I have to make him turn away from all electronics and LOOK at me while I try to converse with him. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the computer and what I can quickly look up, email someone, or even watch a DVD.

[ advertisement ]