I took the Leap of Faith

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Jan 31, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

and going on 3 weeks I'm finding results with Anatabloc...

Cheryl Reilly has info online re: Crohns and Fibro she dealt with....

I research and talk to so many daily and each day I feel
    better and less pain. Today I realized my arthritic thumb which has become "trick thumb" is so improved...it no longer sticks...

There is scientific data out there on how it works for MS and I've sent this info to my bil back East who cares for my sister...she has taken every drug from pharma and is worse....

I want them to take the Leap of Faith on get on it, but I can
    only send them info.
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

That's amazing. I know how many things you've tried and how hard you've worked on improving your health - this is great news!

Mary
  3. jaminhealth

since the hip replacement, body is loaded with inflammation, and I'm getting relief.....

The last couple days, I've come to the conclusion for me and probably MOST who do surgery and replacements, it's a huge
    Trauma and Injury to the body and hence mega
    inflammation.

I'm in and thinking this little bottle could be the
    bottle of GOLD lozenges for Chronic Inflammation.

My bil wrote me a note and said he will look at it, my
    sis just had surgery to remove and replace pain pump...

jam
  4. jaminhealth

and still sleeping thru the night and waking up in No Pain...

Now the spinal stenosis issues and stiff knees, time will
    tell to see how much relief I'll get down the road.
  5. lesliesue

lesliesue New Member

That is fantastic, Jam! I hope it continues to help.
  6. jaminhealth

I had to go out pick up a friend at her endo appt and then dropped her home and went to market for some stuff...

I found myself talking a lot more to people, I'm very friendly anyway, but today even more so....

When layers of pain are removed, one has got to feel
    lighter....I am feeling more of a sense of lightness and
    happy feelings..

Also, my hands do not hurt anymore, OA was setting
    in and they were hurting.
  7. deepak

deepak Member

Does your sis have MS ?
  8. jaminhealth

and I've given my bil info on this supp as there is info that those with MS are getting positive results...I can only deliver the messages....
  9. deepak

deepak Member

Please send her this link

http://www.drmcdougall.com/stars/050812tasic.html

I am on dr mcdougall diet and it has made an IMMENSE difference in my symptoms- VEGAN, NO OIL and little protein - mainly STARCH based - he is against high protein which he says is cause of many illnesses.

no i am not normal yet but ths is one thing which surely has helped yet.

I also do 4.5 mg LDN everyday and that helps too
  10. jaminhealth

I don't know how much agree on the starches which mostly turn to sugar...too many starches and carbs I believe have
    been my sister's problems and she also most of her life overdosed on sugary products...which is very bad for MOST health issues, MS, cancers, arthritis, etc....

I also sent them info on LDN and they never jumped on that, and I know I've read how LDN helps with MS...

LDN never worked for me and I gave it 6 months of blood sweat and almost tears to get it to work in my body, but I had to scrap it, For Me....

Hope it continues to work for you. jam
  11. jaminhealth

and it will be a month soon, the last couple days I've
    noticed LESS burning in the spine area, which is the
    spinal stenosis I've been dealing with for about 2 yrs
    since hip replacement...

There is a site: clinicaltrials.gov
    and if you type in Anatabine which is
    the active ingredient in Anatabloc,
    you will find the trials verdict re: CRP and
    the inflammation MANY of us have in our
    bodies....

If you don't have inflammation you are
    very fortunate...
  12. deepak

deepak Member

Very interesting video on how MS could be due to a bacteria and how ABX is helping many MS people get CURED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMvDe8-qsM&list=UUR_kFbcwWy1cKLCkmcMf4lg
  13. jaminhealth

I'll look at it...my sis has been given every imaginable drug the MS docs have in their script books....

I know many with auto immune diseases take long courses of abx's....but I don't know that her docs went that route...

We live 3000+ miles apart so I don't know everything she's
    taken, but I know it's been a lot. I've seen her doing infusions and injections all over her body over the years, and she has declined.
  14. jaminhealth

After about one month on Anatabloc, give or take a couple days as I ran out for 4 days, so lost a little bit of tracking on length of time....

A couple days ago I got some bowel blocking, constipation, I got this when I tried LDN, but very early on, this has happened about a month into the supp.

So I got out my handy Mag Calm which one uses with hot water and I add lemon and a little stevia and was able to get things moving....so I'm hoping it will pass..but I'll keep using the Mag Calm daily now...I use mag anyway daily, but the Hot Water is what is essential...

I know how constipating so many drugs are especially opiates...so nothing is perfect I now am seeing here...

But the pain is still being reduced and yesterday while I was
    out I realized I was walking with a lighter better stride (knee issues)....so subtly things are happening. jam

PS: On this issue, since many/some are reporting they are getting
    help with Crohns, which is the opposite of the constipation issues, my thinking for me, since I've had a history of constipation this supp
    could make things worse for me, hopefully not forever... [This Message was Edited on 02/08/2013]