I turned 40 yesterday!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by severina, Oct 26, 2005.

1. severina

severina New Member

Had a good day, with family around..cant help but feel old, but got good things in my life, good family,husband and a fantastic almost 3 year old son!!
    Still feeling ill most days, but trying to use this birthday as a turning point of sorts, if thats possible.
  2. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

So glad to hear you had a good day for celebrating. Sounds like you are truely blessed with a good family. Be happy that you have made it to forty and look forward to turning fifty when it comes. Every day that we feel good is wonderful and we are truly blessed.
    Stinker56
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I'm 45.. seems like I'm more grounded than in my 30's.. I feel like I've less I have to prove.. 40's is a time of self acceptance.. happy bday!
  4. severina

severina New Member

Thanks for your good wishes, I have a lot to be thankful for and like we all know here, its hard to be positive most times,but I am making a real good effort!
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

40s not old, goodness I met my current and last husband when I was 42.

I'm glad you enjoyed your day and that your have a supportive husband and family and wee boy.

love
    Rosie
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

I just read your post and wanted to wish you a very happy birhtday!!

I also read your profile, hope you do not mind. I noticed you are from Ireland. I have always wanted to visit there. I have only talked to one other girl on here from Ireland her name is Majella, I have not seen her on here lately though

Best wishes to a very good day!! and many many more!!

kgangel
  7. 1horse

1horse New Member

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. what fun. I hope your day was very special...~hugs~

[ advertisement ]