I updated my profile with a new picture..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by halo52208, Mar 18, 2006.

1. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

I figured since I talk about my family, I would have a picture of them for you to see.

Halo
  2. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I enjoyed your picture so much as I also have 2 sons in the Army. They are 35 and 30 and are career men.

I put a new picture in my profile too, but no one would ever know, cause I doubt anyone ever looked at my old one!

God bless your family...I am proud to be an American!

Hugs, Jana
    [This Message was Edited on 03/18/2006]
  3. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

I love your picture and your dress is beautiful. You two look great together. I like seeing the photos, it helps me put a face to the post.

Have a good day.

Halo
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

... of beautiful people.
    ((love))
  5. mom4three

mom4three New Member

What a great family.

Can you tell you sons that we appreciate them so very much. Not to believe what the Tv says. We as Americans think what they are doing for us is Amazing and We love them for it and that includes this Gwilliam clan :)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/19/2006]
  6. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

wow, everyone who commented on my picture and to mom4three for her good- to-hear words about our sons in the Army..THANK YOU...You made me feel really good today..it is nice to be noticed...
  7. Josie39

Josie39 New Member

Hi Halo!
    You surely have a BEAUTIFUL family and so are YOU!
    Thanks for sharing!

Sound familiar? ...
    "You sure don't LOOK sick, girl!"

((((hugs!))) Josie39! :eek:)
  8. kch64

kch64 New Member

You have a nice family. I know you're very happy.

Kendra
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

What a beautiful family picture!

May God bless your sons for protecting our country and watch over them while they are serving, especially the one going to Iraq in August.

Hopefully your younger son won't have to go to Iraq while your older son is there. One there at a time is quite enough!!

Love,
    Janet
  10. kellyann

kellyann New Member

and you all look like such a happy family! Your son in the army suit sure does look like you! Great photo!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jana, I saw yours too, and I'd have never guessed your age, you look much yourger!
    Take Care!
    Kellyann
  11. PVLady

PVLady New Member

What a lovely family!!! Thank you for sharing the picture.
  12. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Halo- I was born and bred in Iowa! I haven't lived there since I've been married though...we like it out west now! Less humidity where we are. Thanks for your family pic...and thanks to your sons for serving.

Jana- I love your pic of you and your hubby. And I agree with Wamps- I want that outfit!! Terri