I vote yes!

Discussion in 'Split Fibro and ME/CFS Boards? Take The Survey.' started by Marta608, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Some people have both FM and CFS/ME, but not everyone. It can get confusing with them combined. They're not combined on the home page.

Marta
    Mayi58 and Soul* like this.
  2. Hnatera1

Hnatera1 Member

I vote yes please.
  3. ms.connie

ms.connie Member

I don't like being fussy.. but I have to say I liked it better when all were together. I have fms/cfs,me, and more,,,a mixed bag,,,haha..so I vote 'no'. I suffer with confusion regardless how the boards are..but I always manage somehow.
    Thankyou for asking.
  4. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

I hope they find a way to make it clear what is what. CFS/ME sufferers can get into serious problems if they follow advise for Fibro thinking it applies to them. It can cause a lot of harm. I don't know about the other way around but preventing that harm is caused by unclear information would be very usefull. Chit chat is something else but all the other boards would make a lot of sense to keep the information seperate.
  5. THEJillster

THEJillster Member

It's a lot easier for me personally that they are separated. When they are bundled together I get quite confused.
    Soul* likes this.
  6. max hope

max hope Member

ME/CFS and FMS are entirely different.... and should not be treated in the same way!
    ME, is an possibly an organic brain disease, where- by the central nervous system is very seriously affected...
    cfs is an epidemic, and patients are completely destroyed emotionally, physically, financially etc..

Although, I have ME/CFS diagnosed 1984, and a diagnosis of FMS 2012.
  7. Mayi58

Mayi58 Member

I think they are better separated. Advice and even discussions can be confusing to follow.
  8. Teshawar

Teshawar Member

I suffer with confusion regardless how the boards are..but I always manage somehow.
    Thankyou for asking.