I want a psychic reading too(( DREAMS))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fieldmouse, Nov 6, 2006.

1. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I always thought that would be so much fun!! ~hugs~ Mick!!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2006]
  2. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

I've never met anyone with these powers.

However ever since I can remember the meaning of certain dreams has been passed down through our family from generation to generation.

Some dreams I've learned apply only to me. If I dream of birds, I know someone in the family will end up seriously ill. It never fails. Different birds apply to different people. You'll laugh at this one. The only time I drempt of a buzzard, it was me who ended up in bed. LOL

That being said. I don't have gory nightmares. That was until a few months back. It is the only one I've ever had.

I drempt I was riding/walking on a street in a nearby town . A street that I recognized as I traveled it on the way to my doctors office.

For some reason my 17 yr old grandson was riding a bike on the side walk and suddenly a truck veared straight out of the road into him.

I ran to him to help and looked down and his body was one place and his head was 3 feet away. I remember thinking in horror and sorrow that I couldn't fix this.

I came wide awake and sat up in bed. It weighed heavy on my heart and my mind for weeks, then for some reason it let up for a month or 2 and now it is back.

It is the one and only nigthmare I have ever had and I live in fear of it and pray daily over it.

He is my only grandchhild. He is handsome, has curly red hair, all boy and is and honor student and the girls are always after him. I love him dearly and cannot imagine life with out his "Hey Nanny", or every time he leaves he gives me a quick hug and says 'love you".

I try my best to keep my trust in God and leave my baby there but this thing was so strong and violent I can't seem to get past it.

Worried Grandmother

Wren
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2006]
  3. doglover5

doglover5 New Member

Hello Little brown wren, This is my first time on this site. I was very touched by your dream. Some times our dreams are just trying to tell us there is something we need to do. Maybe there is something in your heart that you need or want to share with your grandson but have been putting it off or maybe you haven't realized yet that you needed to share this with him. Any way we all know life can be short so think about it and maybe that will make the nightmare go away.
    Vicki
  4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Could this dream mean that your grandson is being torn in two different directions? Like he is having severe struggles with himself or some decision he has to make?

As I understand, dreams are not meant to be taken literally, so take heart in that! At least there were no birds in this one!

Maybe you feel the need to help him make a decision which he struggles with. Just a thought.....

I have NO psycic ability, but do understand some dreams to a limited extent.
  5. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I just wanted you to know that I understand that it seems that this thread is being taken away from you. I wish I were able to help you but maybe someone on here will read your post and answer soon. I do know a message board where they have psychics on there who answer all questions. I just read the threads but am not a member. I do not think that I can give the site per rules of this board though.
  6. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

My heart goes out to you about your dream. A few years ago I dreamed that two men were viciously beating up my son in his house. It was horrible and very vivid--I'd still recognise those two men to this day. This was so vivid and different from most dreams--it was so vivid and urgent!!! My son lives far out in the country and his doors had no locks on them--many people in this area do not lock their doors because we have very little crime here.

I bought my son locks for all his doors and bugged him to put them on--which he didn't do. Many times each day I'd meditate and ask my Spirit (I believe we all have protective Spirits watching over us; and that there is power in positive thoughts) to protect him and keep him safe-I poured every ounce of my being into his protection. I did this for weeks.

My son joined a pool team last miniute because one team member unexpectedly had to drop out. That very night someone went into his house and robbed him, so he wasn't there as he normally would have been. They didn't touch my son. I'm sorry if I sound like an alarmist, but I do believe that some dreams are a warning and that we CAN change the outcome with our mental energies.

Hopefully your dream is more symbolic and not virtual.

My hopes and prayers are with you.

Foggygirl
  7. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Dreams are cool to talk about...good and not so good. I have always wondered too if they mean something.I had a dream for about 10 years that was exactly the same every time. I was standing at the top of a very long stairway that you could look down for floors and floors. The stairway was like in a building that you could see all the way to the bottom. It was like the stairs were in a square shape.I was at the top and looking down to the bottom. Then all of a sudden I would fall. Always waking up before I hit the bottom. Very strange.... I have a few other dreams that when I have them, I realize it is a dream but I also realize that I have had the same dream before. I guess we all have some kind of dream that we are never sure about. The stairway one used to scare me alot but I havn't had it for years now. Needless to say, I will lnever forget it....Anyway, anyone else that wants to share....come on in!! ~hugs~ Mick!!
  8. littlebrownwren

I'm so sorry. I did not intentionally mean to jump on your thread and take it.

My trials of late seems to have stolen my common sense and courtesy. Please acept my apologies.

Wren.
  9. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Don't worry....I am not at all upset about it. I just love to find good things to talk about. Just because I started this thread don't mean it has to stay on topic. I love to read what everyone has to say and just enjoy being here with all of you. Please don't feel bad.....I sure don't...I love all you guys. Just keep writing and reading.....Thanks for caring I really do appreciate that but like I said. Please don't feel bad......Thanks ~BIG SOFT HUGS~ Mick!!
  10. Callum

Callum New Member

The fact that you are helplessly looking on, and can do nothing about it speaks volumes as to what this dream probably is about. It may not be about your grandson. He may represent something - my guess might be youth, which since you have this dd, might translate to health.

Ever felt with this disease that you are helpless to do anything about it? And that it is not necessarily within your control whether you feel well or not?

It could also relate to separation anxiety; fear that you and your family (a specific member or the unit as a whole) could be either moving away from you, or will be torn from you?

Just ideas.

Best to you.

Callum
  11. Callum

Callum New Member

bump for wren
    [This Message was Edited on 11/08/2006]
  12. littlebrownwren

I feel like you may be nearer the truth than you know.

Big changes have taken place in my grandsons life in recent months.

His parents have had a very stormy[emotionally] seperation and reconcilliation. They both adore their son but it has kept him torn in all directons.

He has always gone to church and loved it. He seems to have a certain feel for all people and can sense their needs. They in turn love him.

I feel he is having a great battle between his christian life and the party life of todays teens.

He has all but stopped going to church except at the begging of his mom. I truly feel his dad will be going with her soon. His dad is now going to counciling [his own decision] and there seems to be progress on both sides,

But has my grandson gotten bitter with God? He seems to be reaching out in the wrong directions and that is one of the reasons my nightmare is back.

Just so you'll understand a little more about my nightmare.
    This is a sample of the kind of my usual dreams.

Last week I dreampt I was baby sitting a baby girl for some doctor and his wife. She was beautiful and had black curly hair. I kept forgetting about her and would run to check on her. At one point in my dream I ran to check on her and found she had a plastic bag pulled over her head down past her waist and felt someone else did it as she was to small. I snatched it off and she was ok. All through the dream I

kept forgetting about her and running to check on her. I was relieved when the doctor and his wife came to get her.

I told my neice about this the next morn. The next day she called to tell me that a local retired doctors, daughters obit was in the paper. Although the dau was near 40 they referred to her as their baby in the obit.

I knew of this doctor but had not seen him or his wife in years and their daughter lived out of state and I had not seen her since she was just a little girl. The doctor when younger had jet black curly hair and was a handome man.

They say she committed suicide.

This is how my dreams are. I never know the who, what , where, when or how. May not understand it at all until after the fact. Can't call that physic, but it's weird and scary. But the nightmare about my grandson is my only nightmare. I'm still a worried grandmother
    Wren
  13. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

The psychic Syvia Brown wrote about something similiar happening to her and she repeatedly prayed/asked her spirit guide to only let her have dreams/visions that she could DO something about--not random dreams about people or places that she did not know. She said it worked

Just passing it on--hope this works for you.

Best wishes,

Foggygirl