I want to be tested for food allergies....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shirl517, Jul 22, 2006.

  1. shirl517

    shirl517 New Member

    What type of health care professional
    does this testing?
  2. yuckie

    yuckie New Member

    I was tested by a naturopathic doctor. The lab she used was Immuno Lab. They use a trademarked process called Bloodprint. Like a fingerprint, the results are unique to you. Good for you for being tested. Watching what I eat is a major factor in managing my illness and in improving my health. Good luck and take care. Janice

[ advertisement ]