I want to rip dpwn the curtains

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meggs121, Jul 7, 2006.

1. meggs121

meggs121 New Member

I want to get out of bed and punch doctor Phill in the head and break my TV screen that i have been staring at for two years. I want to rip down the curtains and jump out the window. I want to run down the street and yell im back!!!

But i jump out of bed and am over come with the fatigue the pain in the guts and all i can do is curl up and watch another episode of Oprah.

Why can't i wake up and fell better? I don't want this life anymore. I want my old life back.

Please help I have to get better. I can't do this anymore.

:( Meg
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

or therapy...? you have to try over and over....some drink the "shake"...

jodie
  3. TAM

TAM New Member

HI MEG,
    I'M SORRY YOUR HAVING SUCH A HORRIBLE TIME. ITS TOTALLY NORMAL TO FEEL THIS WAY.I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LIVE A LIFE IN DAILY PAIN. WELL DUH EVERYONE ON THIS SITE KNOWS THAT!!

ITS HARD TO STAY STRONG AND FOCUS. AND THE THOUGHT DOES CROSS MY MIND "IS THIS WHAT THE REST OF MY LIFE IS GOING TO BE"? YOU JUST NEED TO TRY TO FOCUS ON SOMETHING OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE. I'M TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS ME DEAL WITH DAILY CHRONIC PAIN SO I HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. WHEN I JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE I THINK OF MY SON, HE IS MY STRENGTH, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I DEARLY LOVE BEING A MOTHER SO I THINK OF HIM AND REALIZE THIS LIFE NO MATTER HOW PYSICALLY & MENTALLY PAINFUL IT GETS IT IS WORTH LIVING.

SOMETIMES WHEN YOU CAN'T BE STRONG FOR YOURSELF YOU FIND THAT YOU CAN BE STRONG FOR SOMEONE ELSE. GOOD LUCK SWEETIE, TRY TO HANG IN THERE!
    TAMMY